"I just... You look good down there on my thigh," he bit his lip, "Although that's not how I imagined it, you know? To have your face so close to my..."

“Oh shut your mouth,” she rolled her eyes, "In your dreams."

"I guess only in my wet dreams," Zeth laughed, but she grunted.

"Most likely," She turned to avoid his eyes, settling herself comfortably on his thigh to sleep long and hard.

As she shut her eyes, she heard the hum of the engine starting up and then the car began to move.

A year ago, the thought that she would be in the same car as Zeth leaning on his leg would have seemed like something out of a fanfic, but now... It was normal now, as normal as brushing your teeth or seeing your friends from school.

Maybe the magic was gone.

Maybe the boys had already become an everyday thing.

Because at this moment, she no longer saw them as world-famous artists, no.

Now they were just 'the boys' and that's it.

And Zeth was just another boy she knew.

Perhaps Zeth had already become irrelevant.

Soon, she drifted off to dreamland where everything was quiet and perfect, and she could breathe normally again...

Her dreams were filled with glee.

It was a concert in a jungle, full of people jumping and cheering on the boys, who were dressed as bikers. There was a jaguar resting on a tree branch, watching all the fans at the concert, keeping an eye on them, and for some reason, the jaguar was green, and next to it on the same branch was a little blue bird.

Finn was dancing inside a water tank with chains around his torso, and Zeth was riding a black mechanical bull.

Frank danced with a blonde girl in a golden dominatrix costume, and she was holding a whip in one hand and a golden spear in the other. Frank suddenly fell face-first on stage, and it was strange, because his legs were suddenly normal prosthetics, not the advanced ones he had before.

Everett was singing but lifting weights on a bench, and there was a bipedal white bear watching the audience by his side, and Draco was drinking coffee on stage... Spanking a woman? Why?

Alex was in the back, holding his face with one hand. He emerged from some kind of broken screen. Jade wasn't sure, but she thought she saw blood and a long cut on the left side of Alex's face when he took off his hand.

The song ended, and the band started playing another one. It was a song Jade hadn't heard before, some kind of electronic mix with pop music, very shouty, and she was sure her voice was playing on the backing track, but it was like a whisper. Jade looked down and she was suddenly dressed in a green battlesuit with electric weapons in her thigh holsters, performing bodyguard duties.

There was applause for the performance, and Jade was sure she saw Melody among the people with a blonde cat sitting on her shoulder, like a parrot, and this cat had bright blue eyes.

The guys bowed and smiled. Her lips parted slightly, and she was ready to go back to work in case someone needed help or if she had to fight against a group of enemies.

Just then, someone grabbed her arm, pulled her around, and shoved her face into their chest. The world went black, and all the sounds of applause faded away. There was no music anymore.

No.

There was only her with her face buried in someone’s pecs, almost suffocating. Were these Kevin's pecs?