Inktober Special: Frost

This is set around the Sea Dragon Guild incident I referenced in "Inktober Special: Wander". They're all still in the Neverseen. I haven't gone into detail about the incident itself, but it will be published before December is over. You can speculate about which special it'll be in lol

(Please do im begging you i want to hear all the theories)

(I sound like a creep dont i)

(Theres a like fairly mature joke in here, i was about to publish without putting this warning down because im too used to reading smut and mature content and whatnot um😃 yall are on wattpad so im going to assume you're used to it)

Maybe, Fintan reflected as he stared out the window, utterly horrified, maybe sending the kids out to play in the snow was a really bad idea.

Hindsight was a bi—no, there was a Telepatic child close enough to read his thoughts. Two of them, if he counted Gethen.

Fintan, Gethen said with his eyes.

Fintan groaned, pouting at him from the other side of the table. "Oh, let me off the hook! I just wanted them to have some fun!"

"They're fighting each other with weapons."

"This is the Neverseen!"

"Real blades."

"We're a rebel group! We kill people!"

"Sophie is holding a gun."

Fintan raised his hands in surrender. "Okay. It's my fault. I apologize, mighty Gethen Ondsinn. Shall I kneel on the floor before you, or would you prefer that I serve you for an entire day to make up for my mistakes?"

Gethen stared at him blankly.

"Ah, a day is too little?" A teasing smile grew on Fintan's face. "How greedy. I'll serve you for a week, then. Imagine that: having me at your beck and call for seven days! I'll do anything you say. Does that sound like a good enough punishment for me?"

The tips of his ears flushed red, Gethen punched him in the stomach. The table was tiny, and so his arm reached him without strain.

Fintan doubled over and ended up hitting his head on the wooden surface between them. "OW!"

Satisfied, Gethen picked up his teacup.

The terrifying events of possible murder happening outside had begun a mere twenty minutes ago as a peaceful game of yay it's winter, let's go outside. How it had snowballed from there—no pun intended—Fintan didn't know exactly, but it wasn't hard to come up with a general idea.

The kids had probably all been out in the frost, making snowmen and building forts, and then something had happened. Maybe Rayli had shoved a bunch of ice down Blaze's pants.

That would've caused Blaze to start a snowball fight in retaliation, and Rayli, ever the one to try to take the advantage, would've drawn her sword. Which had most likely led to Fayn being dragged into it, and Sophie had thus brought out her gun, and Ruy had summoned a bunch of shields, and . . . a bunch of bloodthirsty kids were playing murder in the snow.

Wooooo.

And Fintan was to blame for this.

If anyone was killed, the person to hunt down for revenge was Fintan. And the murderer themself, but Fintan was responsible, too, in that he let them out without confiscating their weapons.