Chapter 18

Hello!

How is life.

I'm honestly likes kinda numb, like I'm waking up and everything feels the same, like days don't differentiate. I mean it's not bad it's just...eh, I don't know.

Anyways, here's chapter 18.

Enjoy! 🦋

🌅🌅🌅🌅🌅🌅🌅🌅🌅🌅🌅🌅🌅🌅🌅

Olivia

Today is going pretty good, I mean me and Josh have been ignoring eachother, which the rest of the cast have noticed. Oh and Ethan keeps on popping up out of nowhere. We have our lunch thing in a less than 20 minutes, which to be honest, I'm dreading. He keeps on following me, asking for an apology for him bruising my wrist. He just feels like a burden at this point, I just can't wait to hear what he's been hiding this whole time, and why he's even here. Julia and Joe came up to me, while I was on my water break. "Hey," Joe started.

"Hi guys."

"So...we were wondering," Julia said, trailing off. I waited for her to continue but she didn't. I stared at the two of them, confused, before Julia nudged Joe rolled his eyes at Julia, before he spoke up.

"We were just wondering why you were ignoring Josh."

"Wha- I'm not, ignoring him. Why did he say something?"

"I- no..?"

"Oh, okay," I cleared my throat. 'Wh-why do you think I would be ignoring him?"

"That's why we came to ask. You guys just seem different? Did something happen yesterday?"

"No, I don't know, I guess we're just having an...off day?"

"Wait-what does that mean?" Joe asked, tilting his head to the side in confusion.

"Can we have everyone back to places, please?" Tim called out, interrupting our conversation.

We quickly rushed back to our places, collecting ourselves and getting back into character, before Tim called out action and we resumed the scene.

꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂

"So, are you ready to go?" Ethan asked, the second we finished filming.

Do I have a choice? "Yeah, I guess," I replied, bluntly. 

"Great!" He smiled, following me out of East High. He had asked Tim for permission to take me out during work. Well technically I'm on my lunch break but he said that we might run over a bit. Tim was a bit sceptical, he never really liked Ethan; he thought he was rude and annoying, and I guess I see it. We walked towards the back of the parking lot where his car was kept. I was gonna get in the car when he opened the door for me. Okay..?

"Oh, uh- thanks," I muttered quietly.

"No worries, just being a gentleman to my lady." He whispered, smushing his words together, making his sentence sound slightly incoherent, clearly intending to be mysterious. I'm a musician, I can hear things. 'My lady', what the hell.

"Wait, what did you say?"

"Wh-when?"

"Just now. You said something to yourself, what was it?"

"Exactly, to myself. Nothing of your concern, Livia."

"Hm...whatever."

Joshua