Chapter 3

It's Christmas so we're doing 'Perfect Gift'. Also do you remember season 2 where Olivia's reaction to this song was genuine, like my heart just full on died. 🥺

Alrighty then, here's chapter trois. (Three in French)

Enjoy! 🦋

🌅🌅🌅🌅🌅🌅🌅🌅🌅🌅🌅🌅🌅🌅🌅

Olivia 

Once the plates were taken away by the waiters we saw Tim step up onto a platform at the front of the room. "Oh no." Sofia said.

"What?" I asked her.

"Be prepared, we're watching the trailer for the show." Julia said.

"Great." Josh said slumping down into his chair.

Tim tapped the microphone. "High school musical, one two three? As in testing, testing one two three. Okay sorry. I just want to make this quick so we can all see the trailer but I want to thank my amazing cast for the third season. I am as always blown away by the talent all of you have brought to the screen. We have seen your glowing personalities and I feel like a proud dad. So here I present to you Season 3 of High School Musical the Musical the Series."

There was a round of applause. Tim stepped down and a screen appeared and the trailer was projected onto the screen. We've seen the trailer but it's really cool to see the final product and since we've filmed the show and everything we know how it ends so there was a lack of suspense but it was still really fun to see ourselves fully in character. Once the trailer ended there was a standing ovation. After that there were security ushering us out. And there. Done. Hey, that wasn't so bad...right?

When we were outside I immediately regretted not wearing a jacket. Damn it. Why does it have to be so freaking cold?! Also the whole cast decided to go to In and Out because I mean tradition. I took a taxi while other people drove. I felt my phone vibrate and I checked it to see the group chat messages.

High school musical the musical the walking dead the series.

Sofia😚: wassup. I'm bored.

Frankie🏳️‍🌈: lucky you 

Sofia😚: that doesn't cure my boredom

Josh😶: well...what do you want us to do?

Julia🤗: cure her boredom...duh

Josh😶: thx Jules.

Julia🤗: you're very welcome.

Matt🎺: okay, I arrived early. What does everyone want.

Me: food.

Dara💋: thanks Liv. That was so unhelpful

Me: that is in fact my job, to be unhelpful 

Josh😶: I really don't think it is, Livvy :)

Me: Joshy, be quiet. :)

Joe💅: Joshy and Livvy hehehe

Julia🤗: hehehehehhe

Frankie🏳️‍🌈: hurry up and get your asses here, like why tf are y'all so slow

Larry🧑🏻‍🦰: idk...we're taking our time