Chapter 8

Mother is on tour?!?! And breaking records! I wish I could go and to anyone who is going I'm JEALOUS. Also, y'all Sabrina released 4 new songs? I'm OBSESSED with 'Feather' and 'Lonesome' 

Also guys I'm sorry for not updating but I think I'm getting back into my rhythm.

And I've just had an existential crisis and I think I'm an evermore girlie? Thought I was red, then went through a fearless then lover phase. My folklore phase is still there but I've found a new love for evermore. But I think when Taylor's version of speak now comes out I will cry.

Alrighty, here we go.

Enjoy chapter 8! 🦋

🌅🌅🌅🌅🌅🌅🌅🌅🌅🌅🌅🌅🌅🌅🌅

Joshua

I sighed as we pulled up to the apartment complex in the rental car. After we got off the boat we waited a bit before getting our bags in baggage claim. There was something wrong with Matt's bag, I think they lost it or something like that in all the boat confusion but they found it. 

We all got out the car and headed inside. It was the same complex that we had always stayed in during the last 3 seasons. I texted Larry and they said that the rest of them arrived a bit earlier and they all went out for lunch somewhere. We waited in the lobby for the rest of the cast to get back to so Tim could tell us about which rooms were gonna be in and the schedules for this week. We only had to wait for around 10 minutes before they all piled in through the doors. Everyone was really happy as we hadn't seen eachother in a while. The best part was that Matt hid behind a chair waiting for Dara and then popped out and scared her, which caused us all to laugh. Tim gave a glare at Matt but couldn't help the smile showing. He shook it off and gathered our attention.

"Alright, welcome back wildcats!" He called causing us all to cheer. Once we settled down he continued. "I've put you all in the same apartments that you were in last time. Remember that these are the ones with the connecting doors. If anyone needs a reminder I can show you the layout. If anyone wants to change rooms, feel free to, as long as there's no fuss. And normally we would have a day where we all go out and do stuff but I'll just let all of you chill out tomorrow. Alright, any questions?"

"Can I see the layout again?" Matt asked.

"You're next to me, doofus." Sofia said.

"No, I wanna see where everyone else is." He answered her. Tim gave him a piece of paper with everyone's name.

——————

Elevator 

Joshua                                   Matt

Olivia                                    Sofia

Larry                                  Frankie

Julia                                  Joe

Tim                                  Dara

  ——————

I walked over to Liv. "Guess, it's me and you again," I said.

 She nodded. "Watch me not get any sleep for the next 6 months." She chuckled.