Chapter 7

⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️

You gotta fucking admit that this song is scary as fuck. While everyone has moved on you're still unable to move on from a specific moment, and it's just ugh, Taylor portrays it so fucking beautifully.

How has it been this long since I've updated? 😭 

Alrighty guess what besties? All me scholars exams are done!!  (oh yeah and I know it says me. It was a mistake but I like it. It makes me sound like a pirate hehehe). 

I've applied for 2 different schools and I have to make a choice soon but yeah exams are done!

Oh yeah, also how tf has this book gotten 1k views?! Tysm!

Okay here's chapter 7

Enjoy! 🦋

🌅🌅🌅🌅🌅🌅🌅🌅🌅🌅🌅🌅🌅🌅🌅

Takes place right after the last chapter

3rd person

After the flight attendant left, the speakers turned on and the captain began to speak. "Hello everyone, I sincerely apologize for this inconvenience but there has been some difficulty with the engine. Thankfully there is a repair station on water around 2 miles from here. We're just flying there now. Life vests are under the seats in front of you or underneath your own seats. Members of my crew will care for younger children, infants and elderly. Please remember to leave all your belongings on the aircraft and if you have any bags please put them in the overhead lockers for a landing on water. All of the staff members thank you for your understanding. Goodbye", then the speaker turned off.

The 4 friends looked between eachother. "Fuck." Olivia muttered under her breath, looking at her backpack sitting near her feet. She grabbed her backpack and opened the overhead locker above her and Sofia. But when she did multiple bags tumbled out. She sighed heavily and began to pick up the bags. Upon seeing this Joshua immediately leapt out of his seat to help her.

"Thanks Joshy." She said quietly, slightly stressed, but still appreciative.

"No problem" he smiled back. 

Once they finished tidying the bags Olivia tried to fit hers in, but ultimately couldn't find any space. "Here. There's loads of space in the locker next to my seat." Josh said, ushering her to his overhead bin, opening it to find the whole space empty besides his bag. She again said a small 'thank you' to him, in which he returned another smile before she sat back down again in her own seat.

Sofia watched the small interaction between the two and smiled. She knew that they would get together again. She wasn't blind. Matt also saw it and also smiled. But he was more concerned because he knew just how much the relationship fucked Joshua up. Yet he couldn't help but admit his grin when he saw them. They all pulled over their life jackets and waited as the plane shakily flew.

Soon enough the aircraft slowed down and started to hover over a massive platform floating on the water. "Please can everyone stand and leave all belongings. If necessary devices that can fit in pockets are allowed but if not they must be left on the plane. Please go towards your closest emergency exit where the cabin crew will assist you. Thank you", was blasted throughout the plane.

Slowly the 4 emerged from their sets and wandered over to where a bunch of other people were standing. Josh noticed Olivia's stress and tension to he gently brushed his hand again hers. Just for reassurance he thought. "Hey, we'll be fine." He smiled at her. She looked up at his honey eyes and couldn't hide her giddy grin.