Chapter 11

HAPPY PRIDE MONTH! Welcome, the guys, girls and the gays and whatever the hell you are. 🏳️‍🌈

I haven't updated in a while I know, but I was in London! It was really fun, but here weren't any 'proper' London boys, a big disappointment for my swiftie heart. Buuuut I did walk in Camden Market in the afternoon so yeah, it's fine.

ALSO guess what Speak Now TV comes out the day my school ends for the summer!

AND I think Liv's coming out with new music in the 30th June! There's a countdown until the 30th June on her website and in her latest Instagram post there's a calendar with the 30th of June circled And there a drivers license picture that 'expires' 30th June. Shes a swiftie, she knows what the Easter eggs are.

But yeah anyways, here is chapter 11

Enjoy! 🦋

🌅🌅🌅🌅🌅🌅🌅🌅🌅🌅🌅🌅🌅🌅🌅

3rd person

Joshua stumbled out his apartment. After Liv went out he hurriedly grabbed whatever shirt his hand fell on first. Luckily it's organized, thanks to Livvy he thought before pulling it over his head. He found a pair of black jeans, shoving one leg in and hopping around a bit before pushing his other leg in. He reached for his belt on his table and fastened the buckle. He quickly darted into the bathroom to brush his teeth. After spitting out the remnants of toothpaste and spit and drying his mouth he raked his hands through his hair, ultimately sighing at the messiness, deciding to just leave it. He went outside the bathroom to pack the essentials into a small backpack. Phone, wallet, keys he ticked off in his head. He grabbed a bottle of water, a granola bar and a spare pair of socks, chucking them in his bag before he zipped it up and rushed out the door, locking it behind him. He sighed triumphantly, checking his watch to for it to be 9:17

Meanwhile Olivia retreated back to her room and found her phone in her bedside table where she left it. She chucked on a pair of leggings with a zip up blue hoodie. She went to her bathroom and brushed her teeth. She then made reached for her concealer from her makeup bag, placing a few dots under her eyes before using a small brush to blend it out. Realizing she didn't have much time she put in a thin layer of mascara and then finally finished with a rosy nude lip tint. She found her old hairbrush and started trying to brush her hair, wincing slightly at the number of tangles. After a few minutes she ultimately gave up and tied her hair up into a ponytail. She sighed before exiting the bathroom to pack her backpack. She tossed in her phone, wallet, keys, water, a protein bar, a lip gloss, and a pad because who knows, someone might need it, she thought. Just as she tied the laces to her shows she heard a knock at the door. "Hey, Liv, it's Josh, are you ready to go?"

"Yep," she called back standing up, making sure she had everything. She opened the door to see an eager Josh at the door. She swung her backpack on and switched off the lights, smiling at Joshua before she locked the door behind her. "Hey, 9:19, pretty good, considering we were only awake less than half an hour ago." Olivia commented, earring a chuckle from Joshua.

She pressed the elevator button waiting for the beep and the doors to open. They both stepped in and Joshua pressed the button that took them to ground floor. There was a comfortable silence before the elevator stopped and the door opened. Olivia went out first, holding her backpack straps, Joshua following her. "Oh my gosh there you guys are!" Sofia exclaimed as the two approached the group. 

"That's pretty good timing", Larry commented, observing his watch. "9:23"

"Are we all ready to go?" Tim asked the group. No actual words came out but Tim could tell they were ready with the continuous nods. They followed him out to where there was this van/bus thing. "Alright, until your cars get here, which I think will be in like a week, we'll just go in this van".