Chapter 16

GUTS GUTS GUTS OMG.

I put this song on, not because it's my favourite (they all are) but when I hit shuffle when the album first came out, this was the first one that played so yeah.

Also, don't come at me, I know the chapter is a day late...I know

Anyways, here's chapter 16!

Enjoy! 🦋

🌅🌅🌅🌅🌅🌅🌅🌅🌅🌅🌅🌅🌅🌅🌅

Olivia

Sofia and Dara quickly took me away from set. "Hey, guys...what's all this for?"

"What's what for?" Dara asked.

"Why are you guys like speeding off?"

"Actually I don't know...Sof just said for me to take you away."

"What- Sof? What's up?"

"Nothing, it's just, Ethan was here and-"

"WHAT?!" Dara screamed. "Wha- is that why- wait, what the fuck."

"Wait, why was he here?" I asked, honestly I was pissed at the fact that he was/is here, but I remained calm.

"I don't know, wanted to watch you act or something."

"Ew." Dara sighed. "Wait, why haven't you told us?" She asked, slightly offended.

"No, Dar, it's nothing to do with you, it's just that he came so suddenly and before I knew it we had a scene to film. The only reason Sofia knows is because she saw him arrive. Trust me, I would've told you." As I said this I felt a bit of guilt. I wasn't really planning on telling rest of the cast. But honestly, I didn't think he would be here. I thought we would meet up for lunch, nobody would be there and no one would have to know.  But of course he showed up unannounced and I can't really hide it from them now, so I guess I'll tell them at the end of the day.

We ended up in the 'group room', which was an old classroom that they let us chill in whilst we were waiting for others to finish filming. We walked in, everyone was there. "Hey guys, what did you do when we were filming?"

"Eh, not much...we played UNO- not Spicy UNO because, we can't play that when Josh isn't here. And we realized how boring normal UNO is." Frankie replied

"Yeah, Josh and Larry just came in." Joe added. Me and Josh stole a quick glance at eachother before both of us tearing our eyes away. 

Matt was about to say something but he stopped just as his mouth opened. I saw where his eyes were and saw Ethan standing at the doorway. What the fuck. he needs to stop, seriously. Like what is his problem. Matt quickly stood up. "Hey, what the hell are you doing here?"

"Yo, dude. Chill. I'm not doing anything."

I heard Josh scoff across the room, I looked to see him rolling his eyes, before getting up himself and walking up to the doorway where Ethan and Matt were standing. "Right bud, I think it's time for you to get going, don't you think?"

"Literally what are you doing, Joshua?"

"Um, I work here?" he replied sassily, which caused me and the rest of the cast to giggle. Ethan just glared at him.

"Hey, Livia, can I talk to you for a second?" he asked, looking at me with large round eyes. I just looked opposite to where he was. "Please." he pleaded.