Chapter 20

Right into the chapter today!

Enjoy! 🦋

🌅🌅🌅🌅🌅🌅🌅🌅🌅🌅🌅🌅🌅🌅🌅

Olivia 

Tim (thankfully) let us go home early today so we could do our movie night. We're holding it in Lex's room tonight, in around half an hour. I changed into some leggings and a sweatshirt before sitting on my couch to read over some lines for tomorrow when my phone rang. Ethan. I smiled and picked up. "Hey."

"Hey, you're in a good mood," he chuckled.

"Yeah...so, how was the flight back."

"Pretty peaceful actually, but I got stopped at security."

"Why?"

"I had something in my bag that I forgot was in there."

"Oh, what..?"

"The ring you gave me."

Oop-

So essentially when we were together for our 1 year anniversary I got Ethan a ring that had engraved on it '𝒪+ℰ' on it. I forgot it existed to be honest.

"Oh."

"Speaking of, have you thought about what I said?"

I grinned, "I have."

"Really! Oh um, I don't want to sound like arrogant or anything but like is it-"

"It's you, Ethan. I chose you."

"Wait, what? Actually! Are you just messing with me or..?"

I laughed, "no, I'm being serious." I paused and stopped smiling to show him my sincerity. "I'm willing to try us again. Plus what do I have to lose?"

His smile faded. "Well, I...have you told Josh."

"Told him what?"

"I- that you can't be friends with him or really talk to him."

"Woah, hold on. I thought you meant I can't see him romantically anymore, you didn't mention anything about not being friends, and not even talking to eachother?"

"That's what I said, Livia."

"We're co-stars, how is that even supposed to work? Look, I've been through a lot since we were together and trust me, I'm not gonna be manipulated again, not by you or anyone else."

"I'm not doubting that, it's for me. I just don't trust him, you know that."

"What don't you trust about him? He's respectful and won't do anything with me, there's no reason for you to get all insecure."

"But you two have a lot of history, and I know he won't be happy that I'm back in your life again."

"But it's completely unreasonable for you to just say we can't talk!"

"Okay, calm down, we've only just started us again. Let's compromise, just for what, this next week avoid him. If you really can't handle not talking to him...well then, we can talk about it then. But for now just try, for me."

I couldn't help but smile at his negotiation. Honestly I get why he's insecure and worried about me and Josh, and even though I know that nothing will happen to us again we have a lot of history, I would be worried too If I was in his position.

Joshua

"Okay, I understand, I'll try. I won't speak to Joshua."

"Thanks Livia, that means a lot to me. Well, I better go."