Armin x Reader lemon part 15

Ok I know this took a really long time, but its here now so ,here ya go!

Your POV

You felt the pain in your chest grow, and the tear start to form in your eyes, 'He cant, he just cant, we are valuable to him right? we are elite solders ,he needs us ,right? No ,he never did, he doesn't need any of us, he could take on all the titans, and come out without a scratch...unlike us.' Your thoughts rampaged through your head. You realized you were still standing behind the stables, and decided to go and find Armin, in less of a hurry this time, you didn't want to look suspicious. He was most likely in your room, trying to figure out a way to survive Levi. 'Even if Armin was good in battle, and was useful, Levi would find a way for him to get killed, maybe even lure a titan to him.' the thoughts weren't going away, you were very worried for Armin. ' You walked into the Scout Regiment building to search for Armin, which wasn't very hard, he was already waiting for you at your room. You smiled softly and walked up to him, opening the door to let the both of you in. As soon as the door shut, you immediately hugged Armin tightly, he was surprised but hugged you back just as tight, "Whats the matter (y/n)?" He asked comfortingly.

"Oh Armin, come on I know your smarter than that." You said depressingly, " Is it Levi?" He asked. "Well, yeah. You know what he is trying to do right?" You said pulling away from the hug to look in his eyes. He looked pained, "he is trying to kill me isn't he?" He asked looking away. "Not just you." You said. Armin's head swung back to face you, he looked very angry, he grabbed your shoulders tight,"if he lays a finger on you I will kill him!" He said sternly.

"Armin, there is nothing we can do, I mean, its Levi. We can't face him, we can only follow his orders." You said sadly, "wait a minute. You were assigned the mission too?" Armin asked. "Yeah, right after you left he told me he wanted me to come." You said looking down. "That jelous bastard! Damn, how cruel can he be!" Armin was fuming, he didn't care much about his own life, but he wasnt going to loose you.

You put a hand on his shoulder to calm him down, "look its not for a week, we can only enjoy what we have now ok?" You said with a small smile, Armin looked pained,"I finally found somthing worth living for, and now I have to die. The only thing I care about is being taken away from me, I'm sorry, I just can't be very happy right now. I thought we could spend the rest of our lives together, I thought I could marrry you one day, but no, the world is cruel, and has a sick sense of humour, just like Levi. He is just an instrument of the worlds cruelty." You were absolutely shocked at his words, but at the same time, very happy that he said them.

" Armin, you have to take life as it comes at you, don't be upset, live. Be with me for as long as you can, I want to stay with you forever, but life doesn't work that way, so I am going to make every moment I have left with the love of my life count." You were so lost in your own words you didn't even realize you had shed a tear which was being wiped away by Armin now. He smiled sweetly at you, "every moment I have with you I will charish." He said running his finger through your hair. "I love you (y/n) ,now and forever." He said planting a peck on your lips,"and I love you to the ends of the earth." You said giving him the same kiss.

Levi's pov

I stood with my ear against the door listening to Admin rage about the mission, hah stupid kid. There is no way he could kill me, he couldn't even kill a titan. I chuckled still listening to their conversation. I heard (y/n)'s voice, "look its not for a week, we can only enjoy what we have now ok?" She said. Why the hell is she excepting it? She is supposed to come and ask me to take her off of the mission, then fall in love with me! I got angry, how could she want him over me?!

"Armin, you have to take life as it comes at you, don't be upset, live. Be with me for as long as you can, I want to stay with you forever, but life doesn't work that way, so I am going to make every moment I have left with the love of my life count." (Y/n) said.

The love of her life?! That is supposed to be me!!

"every moment I have with you I will charish." Armin said.

You little shit!!

"I love you (y/n) ,now and forever." He said.

You can't love her! You can't even protect her!!

"and I love you to the ends of the earth." (Y/n) said.

No! (Y/n) loves me!! She has to! I an the only one who can protect her!

I felt my face get hot and red, I was about ready to kill someone. How could they just except it?! They are both going to die!!

Hehehehe Armin made a big mistake, he will watch her die, infact... He will kill her, and I will make him live with it! No, no I can't do that, I have to think of something worse. You know what, I am going to let this play out, don't wanna force it like I did with Petra, I love (y/n) more. And I won't loose her.

Again so sorry this took so long, my phone is broken and I can't use my computer so I have to use my best friends phone, but I will still update I promise (:
Vote
Comment
And follow
Love you all!!