Armin x Reader Lemon: part 13

Alright so here's the deal, I will post two more chapters after this, and then I am gonna wait until school is out, I have about 2 and a half weeks left, so I will try to get these out before friday, but no promises. Any way on to the chapter!(:

  Your POV

  Petra brought you to her desk and motioned for you to sit down. Instead of sitting in her own desk, she sat in the chair next to you, so that she could be closer. "I am so sorry I didn't tell you this sooner, I just didn't think you were in much danger at the time, he didnt act like he did last time, I never thought he would do this again I'm so sorry (y/n)." She looked down ,pained.

  "Petra what is it?" You asked as politely as possible. "When I first joined the scouts, me and Aroura were together, and I loved him very much ,and everything was perfect. But after a while, Levi started to grow fond of me. I won't lie, I did love him , but Aroura was always the one for me. One day ,Levi assigned me and Aroura to a mission, seeing as we were both already on his squad, it didn't seem odd to me, but that's before I knew. Levi came with us, and we ran into a few titans, but nothing we couldn't handle. Until we all ran out of gas and didn't have the choice of running into titans. I told Levi that we should just go back to the wall, he agreed, but we would definitely run into titans on the way back, Levi told us to leave it to him. I trust Levi completely in this aspect, so I agreed. We had come across a few titans but were able to avoid them thanks to Levi, I didn't know it yet but that was definitely not a good thing."she paused.

  "When we got back to the wall, Levi pulled Aroura away to his office to talk, he came out looking happy, but didn't speak to me. The next day, somehow ,Levi got me to sleep with him, he told me he loved me ,and that I should leave Aroura, I didn't respond, but apperantly he understood. But the next day, Aroura looked sad, and upset, he wouldn't talk to me. The day after that Aroura was stabbed in the shoulder. Levi wouldn't speak to me, and neither would Aroura."

  You didn't get it, you didn't understand how this related to you at all,"Petra? How does that relate to what is happening now at all?" You said confused,"Me and Levi spoke after that, because I knew where he messed up. I blackmailed him into telling me what had happened. He told me, that he told Aroura that he would kill him if he ever spoke to me again, also that I was his, and that he must not be upset about it because I was always his. I knew where he messed up though, Erwin. Erwin knew his back story, and could kill him at any moment. The only way I kept both me and Aroura alive was because we are still at a stand still."

  "Petra? How does this have anything to do with this now?"you asked. Petra looked at you conserned. "I can already tell that Levi stabbed Jean. But he planned to get you, as soon as you joined the scouts ,Levi has had his eyes on you. And I'm sorry to tell you this, but I think Levi told Jean to go after you. When Jean looked like the bad guy, Levi got rid of him to put him into the equation."

  'It does make a lot of sense, Armin would win over Jean in the end, but if Levi was in this, at least if I  didn't know about all of the stuff that Petra just told, then there are alot more attributes to this. Levi has the power to get rid of me and Armin at any given moment. Wait! Erwin! I have to talk to Erwin! He can fix this! I have to ask Petra though.'

  "Petra? What if I talk to Erwin, do you think he can fix this?" You asked unknowingly. Petra had a sad chuckle,"I doubt Levi would let that happen again. Don't worry right now about your safety, as of now ,Levi doesn't know that you know. As long as you act oblivious, and break things off with Armin, then both you and him should be OK."

  The word echoed through your head 'break things off with Armin' you were absolutely shocked."What! Are you serious!? I can't break up with Armin!! I love him!!" Petra through a hand over your mouth, and a finger over own, "shhhhh! Levi will hear you," you calmed down, and pried Petra's hand from your mouth.

  "Petra what should I do? I can't break up with Armin ," she looked up to think,"I'm sorry, but I don't know. All I can do is buy you time, act like you don't know OK? Also I'm so sorry about Jean, I should have said that sooner," she sadly smiled.

  "Yeah, Armin is over at the infirmary checking up on him, I'm pretty worried about Jean, I hope he is OK." You looked down pained.

  Suddenly, a thought rang through your brain, you looked up to see Petra making the same face you were, indicating the same thought. You started breathing heavily, starting to panic. "Oh no." You whispered as you heard footsteps walking down the hall towards the infirmary. You and Petra both ran towards the door, as the thought echoed through your brain, making you shake in terror.

'Levi is going for Armin next.'

Sorry the chapter took so long , I'm gonna try to get the others out sooner, but hoped you liked it!(:
Vote
Comment
Follow
Cya l8r!(: