Armin x reader : part 3 jealousy

Thanks for all the views guys!! I will make more parts to this. if you want please give me suggestions!!

You woke up on Armin's chest ,to find that he had already gone and found the horses ,and got you to the ground ,without waking you. You looked over at him ,and realized he was awake.

" sorry ,I didn't want to wake you." Armin said smiling. "That's alright.. what time is it?" You yawned. "About noon, we should head back" Armin said leaning up, with you still on his chest. "How far is the gate from here?" You asked,"a few miles ,it should'nt take more than a couple hours to get there." He said while helping you up, holding your hands in his. You looked up into his blue orbs. "Did last night.....mean anything to you?" You asked with a blush.

He caught you in an embrace, "last night meant everything to me, I love you (y/n)." He said as he pulled away. He cupped your face and pressed his lips against yours. The kiss was gentle and passionate. You wrapped your arms around his neck while he placed his hands on your waste. You explored the inside of his mouth ,making the kiss even more intimate ,until you finally pulled away.

" I love you to." You said staring into his eyes, running your fingers through his hair.

He picked you up and put you on your horse, he held your hand ,and looked at you before getting on his horse.

You two road back to the gate to find all of your friends waiting for you. "We thought you two were dead!" Said Sasha while giving you a hug,"I assumed the worse!" Eren said with an excited look while giving Armin a hug. "Tch. I knew you brats would survive." Levi said with some what of a smile and a slight embrace. You laughed as the rest of your friends came giving you hugs and telling you they missed you.

When the waves of hugs died down you walked over to Armin. "What happened to you guys?" Asked mikasa. Armin explained the titan attack, you running out of gas, and the horses getting lost. He was nearing the part where you two, did it. He looked at you ,asking you witg his eyes if it was OK to tell them. You grabbed his hand ,entertwining your fingers with his, then looked at everyone in the group, " it was the most exciting perimeter check i have ever been on, that's for sure." You looked back at a smiling Armin. Giving him a peck on the lips.

You looked at your group of friends, staring at you with awwwws in there eyes. "Tch. I knew they would fuck sooner or later." Said an annoyed ,but happy Levi. Everyone else had the same look on their faces, except for Jean ,he was angry. He saw you looking at him, and quickly looked away trying to hide a blush.

------time jump-------

It was the next day, and because of your excellent survival skills, Levi bumped you up to squad leader. Your squad was made up of, jean, Sasha, connie, reiner, and Armin. Levi offered Armin a squad to but Armin just asked to be in your squad, Levi saw no problem with it.

Levi also gave you and Armin a room to share. This pissed jean off.

You and Armin were walking down the hall to your new room, holding hands. You were about to go to bed,when you were stopped in your tracks by jean, " hello beautiful" said jean, paying no attention to Armin, who was still holding your hand, "hello horse face." You said with a smirk. Armin laughed with you as you and him continued down the hall. " oh no you don't" jean said while barricading you in between his arms against the wall. " give it a rest jean, you don't have a chance" Armin said pushing jean lightly away from you. Jean didn't budge," I have just as much chance as you do Armin." Jean said while trying to steal a kiss from you.

Armin pushed him harder this time, making jean fall to the ground, " if you have that much of a chance, then why is (y/n) holding my hand?" Armin said with an angry smile. Jean looked at Armin ," we will see who she really loves sooner or later" jean said before he walked off. You and Armin continued to your room.

----in room----

Armin layed you down on the bed and began to kiss your neck, you let out a small moan, and wrapped your legs around Armin's waste, unbuckling his pants. He started on your shirt playfully throwing it across the room. You took armins shirt off, and pulled his pants down, revealing the buldge in his boxers.

Armin still playfully kissing your neck, ran his hands over your chest, making you moan. You pushed yourself up making you and Armin sit upright ,before smashing your lips into his. He moaned as he pulled you closer. Your body's grinding together, you and him both breathed heavily, panting lightly.

You managed to get his clothes off, he did the same to you. You were staring into his blue orbs, staring back at you in complete motionless silence. You brushed his hair," what do you think jean meant when he said ' we will see who she truly loves sooner or later'?" You asked as you rubbed your hands on his chisled chest, " I think he was just mad, that you ended up with me. But he will never love you like I do my (y/n)." Armin said while stroking your (h/c) locks, " I love you Armin ,so much" you said leaning in for a kiss, Armin pressed his lips against yours gentely ,the way you loved and could not resist.

He positioned himself at your entrance, teasing you with his tip, " please a-armin " you said tilting your head back. He pumped himself inside you, moaning at the contact. " faster, p-p-please! Ah-armin!" You said, he obliged pushing himself deeper inside you. You felt yourself getting close, he was close to, he was getting harder inside you. You rocked onto his force sending both of you over the edge. You felt his liquid mix with your juices.

He fell back next to you, and hugged you tightly. You were both panting, still feeling the orgasm following through your body. " you are really getting good at that" you said playfully smiling up at him. " thanks so are you" he said with a chuckle.

You looked up at him and stared at him, admiring every feature of his face ,smileing at him. " I love you Armin" you said still looking at him, " I love you more" armim said kissing your forehead, and hugging you closer, " you should get some sleep its late." " I just keep thinking about what Jean said" you repositioned your head on his chest, " don't worry, if bad goes to worse I will take care of him" you looked up at him, not expectoln that from him ,but you knew he would do what he said.

You pecked him on his lips before going to sleep, whispering to yourself "I love you most". Armin must have heard you because he leaned over and kissed you goodnight " that's not possible" he said smiling while you fell asleep in his arms.

Sorry this took so long, I hoped y'all liked it! I am going to make more parts to this ( obviously (: ). BTW thank y'all for all the views!!! I hoped y'all liked it!!