Armin x reader lemon

First lemon dont judge you haters,please if you could give me your honest opinion(but dont get all personal about! ;) )

BTW armin is 18 in this and you are both in the scout regiment.

  You woke up from a normal night, on a normal day, but for some reason you were particularly happy. 'Oh that's right I'm paired with Armin today!' You thought to yourself. You have had a crush on him since training, but you have never told him.

  You and Armin were going on a peremiter check outside wall rose. Titans a rarely found anymore, so perimeter checks are not very dangerous, not that it mattered to you, the way you see it ,you would happily get eaten by a titan to spend an entire day with Armin!(OK maybe not happily but you would do it)

  You got up and got ready to go to breakfast. When you got there you were immediately teased by your friends. "Hey, heard you were paired with Armin today! Be sure not to stair to long!" Said Sasha proudly. "Oh hell knowing (y/n) ,she'll probably faint being within 10 yards of him!" Added Connie. "Shut up you guys its just a perimeter check! we probably won't even say five words to each other! And even if we do ,it will probably be 'let's stop for water' or 'watch out for that log' or something" you said in a harsh tone ,but it did'nt hide your blush. "Damn, is she already going off again" Jean yawned. "Its to early in the morning for this." Jean added with a smirk.

  You turned and scolded him for being such a prick, but the expression on his face only got more enfatic.

  You had had enough ,besides it was almost time for you to go. You turned and walked out of the cafeteria, and to the stables were Armin was already waiting for you,"you ready to go?" Armin asked with a smile. "Yeah just let me get our supplies for the day." You said a bit to quickly, trying to hide your blush.

  You quickly ran behind the stables 'OK its just a perimeter check don't be so nervous ,just stay to small talk...you will be OK' you slowed your breathing, grabbed the bag of food you had packed in advanced, and went back to the stables. "Took you long enough ,let's go." Armin said with a smile,and strange enough ,a slight blush he obviously was trying to hide.

  You both got on your horses and road out of the gate. It was almost an hour before either of you spoke, covering about a fifth of the wall.

'What am I doing , I'm going to ruin any chance I have. What should I say? Should I say anything? Omg he going to think I am weird if I don't ,OK just keep it simple and ask how he is. U can do that right?' You were about to say it when you were cut off by Armin.

"Don't you think this could be a bit more enjoyable if we wouldn't sit here in silence?" Armim said sarcastically, with a smile. You looked at him with a shadow of a smile "yeah just can't find the right words, uh-u I mean I am just not the talkative type."you said with a blush that was well past trying to hide. Armin chuckled, "is that just the case with me because I have over heard conversations where you usually are the only one talking." You blushed hard in embarrassmenl. "I'm sorry I guess I'm just not in my place today." You said looking down at your feet. 'Should I tell him how I feel? Now could be my chance ,there is nobody else around ,I could do it' .

Armin looked at you with a smile " you know I'm good at talking to, if you ever need someone to talk to ,I am always open." You looked at him with your mouth partially open. 'Did he really just say that?!'.

"You know now that you say that,um there has been something I have been meaning to tell-!" You were cut off by Armin "A titan!!!" Armin screamed. " NO TWO TITANS!!!SHIT!"

Armins eyes grew wide as he tryed to turn away motioning you to follow. We where trying to get an advantage point but we where on completely flat land. "What the hell! Where's the wall!?!" You asked impatiently. "We had to go around that steep hill, we are nowhere near the wall right now! But if we can lead him into the forest of giant trees then we can kill them both! Its only about a mile away ,let's go!" . You obeyed and followed him but at this moment you realized something that shot a whole strait through your chest...you were almost out of gas.

'Maybe we can kill them before I run out' you thought to yourself, because of that soul thought , you kept Armin oblivious.

"Hurry up we're almost there!" He said sternly.

The Titans were close, if the forest was any further away we already would have been eaten. " switch to ODM gear....NOW!!"Armin said with a cracked voice. You and Armin immediately fly up into the trees, abandoning the horses, the titans were incredibly close now, and you had to make a move before you run out. You looked over to Armin who made a great leader in this situation, you never saw this part of him before, and frankly you love it.

You were about to kill the titans, you were mid strike and at that moment ,you ran out of gas...your heart stopped and you fell to the ground. You hit your head and had the wind knocked out of you , you heard a swoosh and suddenly Armin was next to me "(y/n) what the hell are you doing?!" Armin said in a scared tone. "Im out of gas."you said calmly. "Look ,you go back to the horses ,the titans will go After me and you can get out of this alive, I am just sorry I never told you how I felt, but you go and I will stay." You said in a sweet tone. You planted a kiss on his cheek.

He looked at you in horror, "IF YOU THINK I AM JUST GOING TO LEAVE YOU HERE YOU ARE SERIOUSLY MISTAKEND!!!" Armin said with a look of such determination, it was almost scary. Before you knew it he had killed both the titans in one swift motion, then swung around and grabbed you pulling you up into a tree well above the ground.

'He had sliced both of their napes in one motion? How? I have never even seen mikasa do it that fast.' You looked at his face that was still red from the attack. "How did you do that?" You asked in disbelief. " I guess I was just determined but all I know is it is it will be getting dark and we don't have our horses." He said in a calm voice. "We should stay here tonight, we are high up so nothing can get us" you said. " I will get some fire wood" said Armin.

------time jump------

You are sitting in front of the fire starring into its everchanging form, Armin is doing the same. "When you said you had something to tell me , before the titans came, and when you said you had never told me how you felt ... what did you mean?" Armin said without looking away from the fire. You stood up and moved over to where Armin is sitting, catching his attention "I have been meaning to tell you this for a long time...but I just ... I don't..." a tear rolled down your face. At this moment Armin grabbed your face and pressed his lips against yours ,catching you by surprise, at first you were hesitant but after a moment you melted into the kiss letting his tounge explore your mouth ,this act of passion lasted a few moments before he pulled away slowly ,and wiping the tear off of your face "its OK I feel the same way, why do you think I could so easily risk my life for you? I love you (y/n)."

Sorry for cutting it so ubrubtly but I'm tired ,and need to go to sleep, but the second part I promise I will make up for it (: