Armin x Reader Lemon: part 14

sorry this took so freaking long, I have been sick lately so ya know. Also my English teacher decides to give us 8 different projects the last week of school, so yeah.

Your POV

"Petra what do I do? If I go out there and stop him, it will be obvious that I know." You said with a shaky voice,"OK go out there and take the long way to the infirmary, its the opposite way Levi is going, I will go out there and buy you time. Just get Armin away from the infirmary, and stay with him."you nodded with a bit of reassurence.

"OK you go out first" you obbeyed ,you opened the door and walked away without making any eye contact with Levi, you could here Petra walking towards him, as you turned a corner, and made your way to Armin.

It seemed like ages before you made it to the infirmary, when in reality it was only a few minutes. You saw Armin there talking to a nurse outside the door, you sighed in relief at the sight of him. You walked up to him and hugged him from behind ,whispering in his ear, without being noticed.

"Follow my lead." You whispered, Armin still talking to the nurse, "Armin and I were requested in Hanji's office please excuse us miss," you smiled politely at her, then pulled Armin away ,leading him down the hallway. As soon as you were out of sight from anyone ,you ran and dragged him along with you,"(y/n) what's this about?" Armin said still running with you.

"I will explain everything later, we have to get out of here first."you said looking back at him,"can you at least tell me where were going?"

"I don't know yet, just somewhere ,where he can't find you." You said sadly. "Wait, who?" You didn't answer, just pulled him out the door of Survey corps headcourters.

You saw people walking around outside, you looked both ways ,to see if anyone noticed you. Then you intertwined yours and Armin's fingers, and walked towards the stables ,"Armin, don't make eye contact with anyone, OK, we are trying to not be noticed." Armin put his head down, "OK" he whispered.

When you made it to the stables, you pulled Amin behind them so nobody could see you. "Armin ,I have something to tell you."you whispered ,"I have something to tell you too."Armin said,"you go first"

You hesitated, but spoke,"Armin, I know who stabbed Jean."you said looking down. Armin looked curios and worried, "who?" He whispered a bit to loud,"shhhhhh! Be quiet!" You whisper/screamed at him. "OK,OK ,just tell me." You looked down pained,"it was Levi"Armin looked confused. "What? But that doesn't make any sense? he has no reason." You looked away from Armin's gaze,'this is gonna be hard ,how am I supposed to tell him? he will be devastated!'

"Armin ,he does have a reason." Armin looked very confused,"well what is it?" You felt a tear fall from your eye,"me.." you said almost inaudibly. "What do you mean (y/n)?" You decided to just tell him," Armin, I'm so sorry. When I was confused and alone, after all that had happened with you and Jean, I stayed at Levi's. I...I...I slept with him, I don't know what came over me, it just...happened ,and I will never forgive myself." Suddenly you were in Armin's arms. (hehe see what I did there? No not funny? OK then (: )

"(Y/n) I said I would love you unconditionally, and I meant it. It doesn't matter what happened in the past, what matters is what is happening now." You cried into Armin's chest, and held onto him tightly. "Hey, (y/n)? I still have something to tell you." You wiped the tears from your face and looked at him ,"oh yeah, what is is Armin?"

"There is a small expedition all the way to wall maria, Levi is in charge of it. He is only taking a small group ,10 people at the most ,and I am a part of it. He already has all of the people going, we leave in a week." He said sadly. "What? All the way to wall maria? You will be killed!" You said worriedly.

"I am sorry, its not in my power to say I can't go." Armin said while hugging you,"You can't go, please Armin, fake sick, break your equipment, do something!" You said louder than you should have. Someone heard you and was now walking towards where you were. You heard the footsteps getting closer and louder. Suddenly you saw Levi standing over the two of you.

You looked terrified, and so did Armin. You weren't in the best position, your arms were wrapped around Armin, and his hands were on your hips, it didn't look very PG to Levi, " Jesus you two ,get a room. Oh wait, you have one! No need to do this here." He said crossing his arms.

Armin let go of you and stood up, pulling you up as well. "Sorry corporal." Armin said respectevly, before saluteing him. Armin kissed your cheek,"I will see you tonight OK?" You nodded and with that ,he left, leaving you and Levi standing there next to eachother.

"So you and him made up I see?" Levi said emotionless. "Yeah, I guess you could say that." Levi looked strange, his face was red like a blush but he looked mad, after Armin was out of sight, he turned to you. "(Y/n) ,I am going on an expedition to wall maria soon, and I have assigned you to go with me, don't worry your sweet little Armin will be there to." He sniled and poked your nose.

'What the hell? I thought he already had everyone who was going? And why is he so happy? Wasn't he just mad a second ago?' You smiled,"thank you Levi, I look forward to it." You said happily, hiding your true thoughts. Levi smiled and gave you a hug,"I'm glad your happy." He said, then walked away giving you one last smile.

'What the hell is he doing? He can't do anything to Armin if I'm there?' Suddenly it dawned upon you. 'Levi is mad at both of us now, but he cares to much about me to do the dirty work himself...'

'So he is gonna let the titans do it for him..'

Again sorry this took so long, but tomorrow is my last day of school, so I will get more updates out soon I promise.
Vote
Comment
Follow
Love you guys! (: