Armin x Reader lemon: part 4 Jean x reader

Sorry about the cover I don't know why it is being stupid, anyway, keep enjoying the story (:

   You woke up still half naked in bed. You looked over to see Armin putting on his clothes. It was still dark out, it couldn't be past 4:00am.

  " hey cutie, what are you doing up so early?" You asked while coming up and hugging him from behind, resting your chin on his shoulder. " well, it seems I have unsolved bussiness with Jean" Armin said ,turning around to hug you.

  " is this about last night?" You asked. He looked away and didn't say anything. " it is, isn't it? Look I know he pissed you off ,he pissed me off to, but what exactly are you gonna do to make him stop this?" "I am going to let you decide."Armin smiled.

  He cupped your face, " what do you want me to do?" You looked at him confused, contemplating what he had said. " I want you to..." no matter what you did, you couldn't come up with an answer.

  "That's what I thought, now you will just have to trust me, OK? Just know that I love you alright?" He said, while pulling your waste closer to his, " I love you too" you smiled, pecking him playfully on the lips.

  " now, (y/n) go back to sleep I  I will be back about 7:00,""7:00? Why so late?" he layed you back down on the bed, and placed a kiss on your forehead, "this will take a while thats all, I love you (y/n)" " love you to Armin" you said smiling, and letting yourself fall back asleep.

-----time jump-----

  You woke up with blurry eyes, to the rays of sunlight that had managed to find a way into your room. You had yet to put clothes on, you had your breasts out, and the blanket up past your knees. You looked to the side of your room, and saw a figure, you couldn't quite make out who it was, you still had sleep in your eyes.  You automatically assumed it was Armin ,so you didn't worry about your clothes.  You smiled at him, closing your eyes once more ,as if to capture any sleep that hadn't made it to you, " hey sweetie,"

  "Hey beautiful," your eyes immediately swung open, that was not armins voice. You looked over to see Jean staring at your chest. " what the hell are you doing here?! How did you get in?!" You said covering up your chest and legs with your blanket.

  " well I actually had knocked on the door about ten minutes ago, but your boyfriend ,being the genius that he is, left the door unlocked, so I let myself in." He said proudly. " you have been watching me sleep for ten minutes?" You said ,not even caring that he had come in ,or that the door was left unlocked.

  He only noded at your question. He got up from his chair and handed you some clothes to put on, along with a cup of coffee.  You looked at him confused, " why are you being nice?" You said ,not even glancing at the clothes he was trying to hand you," do you want me to stop? Why don't you just enjoy it while it lasts?"

  You snatched the clothes out of his hands and grabbed the coffee, taking a big gulp of it. It was sweet and creamy just the way you liked it. You looked at him with the blanket still wrapped around you, as you stood up, " don't look." You said blushing. Jean chuckled and turned around, while you let your blanket fall to the floor. You put on a bra, panties, a shirt, and shorts. " alright you can look now," you said while flopping down on the bed with your legs crossed, taking another gulp of coffee.

  " so Jean, what do you want?" " I actually wanted to apologize, for being such an ass yesterday, I just... I really like you...and...I was just mad that you ended up with him." Jean said with a blush.

  You had never heard Jean talk so serious before, " its alright," he looked up, surprised at what you said, " really? I thought you would be mad." " well I was, but I don't hold grudges. The only person you should be looking out for, is Armin, he headed out just this morning, to go and find you."

  He started looking nervous, and sweaty. You thought it was because he might be afraid of Armin, but you knew that wasn't the case.

   You changed the subject, trying to have a normal conversation. You and him talked for a long time, you talked about training, Levi, and many other things, until it was almost 5:00 pm and getting dark.

  You realized that he was actually a really good person under the part of him that hates everyone. 'Maybe I do have feelings for him' you thought to yourself. He gave you a hug, and kissed you on your cheek, about to leave.

  You looked at him when he pulled away, and froze. You stared into his hazel orbs, and held his neck. Suddenly your mind lost control of your body, and you were fiercely kissing him, grabbing his neck and standing on your tip toes, kissing the tall man. You explored the inside of his mouth, making the kiss even deeper, as you pulled him on top of you on your bed.

  You pulled away from the kiss ,gasping for air. He started to kiss and lick your neck, finding your sweet spot ,causing you to moan. " Jean..aahh..Armin will be b-back soon.." he ignored your comment ,starting to undo your shirt.

  Hey sorry this is so abrupt but it is late and my hand hurts, but I will have the next part out hopefully tomorrow, but hope you liked this part!! (: