Armin x reader lemon: part 2

Well well well look who is finally getting to the lemon, sorry for the really long first chapter but I hope this will make up for it (: BTW ...16 views omg!!! I know tha is'nt a lot but thank you so much guys!!

  You stared into his deep blue eyes ,losing your hands in his soft blonde hair. You leaned in for a deep kiss ,in which he already had dominance over ,exploring the inside of your mouth while fidgeting with the hem of your shirt, you knew what was going to happen, therefore you pulled him over top of you, not breaking the kiss, while you undid his straps.

  Before you could get even one strap off you felt Armin's lips pull away from yours ,gasping for air. He looked down at you ,"are you sure you want to do this?"Armin said with a blush,"of course, why wouldn't I?" You said as you finished undoing the first  strap. "Its just ,I have never done this before, and I don't want to disappoint you..." Armin said looking away. "Armin" you said turning his face toward you, "you risked your life for me today, and that is something I will never forget ,I love you no matter what Armin." You said slowly leaning in for another kiss.

  He finished the movement as quick as he could ,almost as if he was holding back before. As his lips smashed into yours ,you resumed getting his clothes off, but this time he started on yours which made you arc your back to bring you closer to him ,if that was even possible.

  You managed to get all of his straps off ,so you started on his shirt, feeling his rock hard chest, god was he ripped!

Once you had gotten his shirt off, without even realizing it, he had gotten your straps, your shirt, and your bra off.

  You felt embarrassed having your breasts exposed ,bushing as Armin  broke away from the kiss. Armin laent downward as he began to kiss your neck, making you moan in pleasure, as your hands wandered on his chest and back ,sending shudders through his body.

  You felt his hands move higher up your stomach, while his kisses made their way downward ,until they both started to massage your breasts. "A-armin!ah!" You moaned.

  He payed equal attention to both of them, swirling his tounge around one bud ,while toying and massaging the other. While this act of passion lasted, you could feel your woman hood going crazy.

  He began to move his hand lower still leaving kisses on your buds, then  he looked up at you with a smirk. 'A fucking smirk'.

  Almost as if he knew what you were feeling in your woman hood ,he began to undo your pants ,pulling them down slowly, teasing you.

  You wiggled your hips to get them off faster, Armin chuckled," shut u-up" you said with a smile. Once your pants were down ,you looked at Armin with a smile as he moved his hands slowly up the length of your legs ,which drove you crazy.

  You looked away ,expecting him to keep going slow, but to your surprise ,when he was at your knees ,he quickly grinded up your body bringing his face right up to yours. You felt his breath in your ear, "I can see what you need.."he said with a smile. You looked at him confused.

  Before you knew it ,he began to massage your clit as he drove two fingers into your wet core. "A-Armin!!aaaaah!!" You moaned,  bringing his head to your neck ,as you arced your back, tilting your head back and screwing your eyes shut. Armin sucked and kissed your neck at the same rhythm of the motions with his hands ,earning many moans escaping from your mouth.

  You felt yourself getting close,  pressing yourself against armins chest. "AAArmin!! I'm gonna-!!"you yelped, feeling the pleasure waves bringing you closer, suddenly Armin added a third finger, sending you over the edge. You held Armin so tight, you thought you would break him, as you stiffend up and came into his fingers. "Aaaaaaah! Armin!!" You moaned, as you laid back panting.

  Armin looked at you leaning in for another kiss, your lips met ,and you melted into it, but you fished it quicker then he expected, leaving him looking at you confused. You brought his ear to your mouth," now its your turn." You wispered in his ear.

  You pushed him back and got on top of him, he looked at you with a hard blush. You slowly brought his pants and boxers down ,exposing his erection , 'god he is so big!'  You thought to yourself. You licked and pulled on his length making him moan in pleasure, "a ah!(y/n)!!" He moaned ,you quicken your pace ,earning moans with every stroke. "I'm gonna-!!" He yelped as you swirled your tounge around his tip ,sending him over the edge. "Aaaaah!! (Y/n)!" He moaned as he came in your mouth, you swallowed it and looked up at him with a smirk.

  You looked at him as he was panting running his fingers through your (h/c) hair. You came up and layed on top of him. He sat up making you go up with him. Your lips met as he cupped your face and ran his fingers through your hair. You pulled away and looked at him. It seemed like an eternity before you either of you spoke," I love you Armin" you whispered in his ear. "I love you to, more than anything." He said as he kissed your neck passionately, licking your sweet spot, making you moan.

  You grabbed his member and slid him inside you making Armin moan in surpruse. You slid up and down on his member," aaah!ah!yes!" Armin screamed in pleasure. You were getting close and you could tell he was close as well.

  "(Y/n) faster please!" Armin moaned. You obeyed ,grinding your body on him ,moaning heavily. Armin's hands wandered all over your back and hills making you shiver. You bounced up and down on his member ,sending both of you over the edgem. You both came simultaneously.

  You fell on his bare chest panting like a dog. "(Y/n) what happens after this? What happens when we get back?...if we get back..." Armin said wrapping his arm around you and putting his cape over the two of you.

  "I don't know, I guess we will have to find out" you said repositioning your head on his chest" but I love you, and that's all that matters." You said hugging him and kissing his chest. "I love you too" he said kissing the top of your forehead. You closed your eyes and let yourself fall asleep in his arms.

  I am thinking about writing another part to this so if you liked it then tell me, and I think I will, BTW I am open to suggestions, just leave them in the comments. I hope you guys liked it :)