Armin x Reader Lemon: part 12

I'm so sorry about the last chapter, it was kinda cruel, but I am gonna try and make it up to you in this chapter Kay? (:

Your POV

Your heart stopped, 'dead? That can't be right..' you walked up to Marco, and looked him straight in the eyes, in an almost frightening way, "what do you mean? Explain what happened Marco." You said softening your face a bit.

"Well he is in the infirmary right now, a-a-and he w-was stabbed ,multiple times, no ,more like slashed. They, they don't know who did it.." he looked down and started to cry more,"he is unconscious, not dead, I'm sorry, I guess I'm just, just scared, I panic talked, I'm sorry.." he sobbed more, putting his hands over his face.

'Slashed? Well at least he isn't dead. That's a relief. But who would do that? And more importantly why!?' Nothing added up to you, 'the only person who would have a motive is Armin', you looked back at him, he looked just as shocked as you did, 'he wouldn't, as much as they clash, Jean is still Armin's friend, plus Armin could never do that, even if he killed, or tried to kill someone ,he wouldn't do it that violently.'

You stood there lost in your thoughts, until Armin snapped you out of it ,with a hand on your shoulder. You held his hand over your shoulder and looked back at him ,he was looking towards Marco, who was still sobbing,"Can we go see him?" Marco had a pained look on his face,"no...they won't even let me see him..I'm so worried about him.."

You pulled Marco into a hug, along with Armin, "its alright, I'm sure he will be fine, you should go get some rest and try to get your mind off it"Armin rubbed his back,"yeah dont worry so much there is nothing you can do." He said comfortingly. Marco nodded and left the room, meanwhile Armin and you were sitting across from each other ,both thinking the same thing, 'who?'

"Who would do it?" Armin asked,"that's what I'm trying to figure out," you looked down and folded your hands under your chin, resting on them. "(Y/n), I am gonna go to the infirmary and see if I can get any information OK?" He said standing up,"I'm coming with you," you said about to get up,"no ,you should probably go and stay with Marco, he is definatley the most traumatised right now, and could really use the support," you looked at him with a pout,"but-"you were cut off by Armin "come on (y/n) you know Marco is in pain right now ,just go OK? I will be here when you get back I promise."

"Fine." You said in defeat, you stood up and brought his lips to yours ,the kiss was long and deep, a kiss that you wanted to hold on to. You pulled away,"but you better be here, we aren't finished remember?" You smirked at him, he chuckled and kissed your forehead, "I remember, I will be back in 3 hours tops Kay?" "Alright, " You said. He opened the door to go out, but turned back with a huge grin, "love you!" You smirked,"love you more!" He was outside the door, but stuck his head in slightly, "I love you the most!" And with that he shut the door.

You sat down and thought more about the situation, you just couldn't figure it out no matter how hard you thought about it, 'there is nobody who would do that ,the only people who would think of doing it would be me and Armin, but neither of us did it...so who was it?'

After going over the thought in your head countless times, you looked out the window and realized that it was almost 7:00, 'well there goes me helping Marco, dammit! Me and my long thoughts! Hey didnt Armin say he would be home before now? Hmm, he is probably justt getting more information, or maybe they even let him see Jean, who knows? But I'm not gonna worry ,I trust him' you heard a knock at the door, "who is it?" You said walking towards the door,"its Sasha!" You opened the door, to see Sahsa saluting you, 'oh yeah, I forgot ,I'm a squad leader' "what do you need?" You asked politely.

"Petra wants you in her office, mam!" You pulled her out of the salute heavily sighing sarcastically," thank you, and you know you don't have to salute me when the officers aren't around," she looked at you confused, and a bit nervous, "well its just me and Connie saw you coming out of Levi's office, and we kinda thought you were ,ya know, higher up in the ranks now, you looked unharmed when you came out so we just assumed.." you laughed at her,"nope ,still just a squad leader, is that all?" She looked up and nervously said yes ,then saluted once more.

You rolled your eyes, and looked at her with a sarcastic face. She smiled politely and looked down, releasing her salute. You patted her shoulder ,and left for Petra's office. Her office was pretty close to Levi's so it didn't take you long to get there.

You walked up to the door and were about to knock, when suddenly the door opened before you had the chance to. She stuck her head out of the door and looked both ways down the hall, before pulling you in rather quickly and closing the door behind you. She put a hand over your mouth and turned the lights off, while putting an ear against the door, you decided to put your ear up as well.

You heard footsteps walking down the hall, and into an office that sounded close to us. You heard a door shut, then Petra released her hand, while leting out a relieving sigh, and leaning against the door.

"Petra? What the hell was all that about?" You whispered ,she looked at you with worry in her eyes,"(y/n) I'm gonna need you to listen ,and trust me."

Daaaaamn! My hands hurt! That was a loooooooong ass chapter! Well I hope that satisfied y'all! See ya in the next chapter!
Vote
Comment
Follow
Byeeeeee(: