Armin x reader lemon : part 6

Hey here's the next chapter, this might be the last one, I'm not sure yet...I will know later ,but here you go, have some more Armin x reader! (: BTW this chapter is pretty long...

  You immediately shut the door, as if Armin didn't see you. You heard the footsteps coming closer to your room ,making you shiver in anxiety.

  He walked in the door, and walked over towards you, with a smile, planting a gentle kiss on your lips, "so, what happened?" He asked ,setting his jacket on the chair.

'Should I tell him? What if he already knows? Does he hate me? Oh I don't want to hurt him. I love HIM, not jean. Oh what should I say?'

  "N-nothing really..um..well...J-jean came, and w-w-we, um..uh we.." you started shaking ,you felt like you were about to pass out. He looked at you wided eyed, "(y/n)?are you okay?" Armin came over to you ,and put his arm around you.

  You sighed and put your head on his shoulder. "I love you so much Armin, and I need to be completely honest with you...I ..u-um ....Jean had c-c-come over...and...um" , it looked as if Armin already knew what you were trying to say. You coverd your face with your hands, and began sobbing ,preparing yourself for the worst.

  "Are you saying, y-y-you...slept with him?" He asked looking straight into your eyes. You couldn't hold back anymore, you felt the tiers well up in your eyes, and before you knew it ,they were streaming down your face, as you cried out in shame.

  You smashed yourself into armins chest ,letting all of your emotions spilll out onto him. You wanted Armins chest to engulf you whole, you wanted to disappear. "I don't know what happened, I don't even like him, I love you! It all happened so fast, I couldn't think , I love you so much Armin! I'm so sorry!" You cryed into his chest, not even sure if he heard you.

  Armin wrapped his a arms around you, and gently stroked the back of your hair. This surprised you, making you look up at armins deep blue oceans, he calls his eyes.

  He was staring down at you with love in his eyes, 'what? How is he not furious with me?' You bit your lip ,as another tier fell from your face. 'He still hasn't said anything..oh what have I done? Armin is to sweet for his own good'.

  He pulled you closer, lifted your chin up and pressed his lips against yours. You didn't know any other reaction other than to kiss back. The kiss was passionate and sweet, just like Armin. He presses you gently against the wall, placing his hands on your waste.

' why isn't he mad? What is he doing?'