Armin x reader: part 10

Hya! Here is the next part hope you like it!

Levi's POV

She kissed me? Why? I thought she was in love with Armin or Jean? I love her with all of my heart, but I didn't think she was going to do this..

I didn't reject ,I held her face in my hands as she kissed me. I licked her bottom lip, she opened her mouth slightly ,letting my tounge in. The kiss lasted quite a while, our lips only parted every so often for breath, I felt my pants getting tighter as she ran her hands over my chest, I ran my hands slightly under the rim of her shirt, not a moment later, she took it off, unhooking he'd bra along with it.

Your POV

You didn't know what you were doing, you felt something with him ,yes, but you also felt this way around Armin and Jean. You were frustrated, and stress, and you needed relief, that's what this was, right?

Your lips were still on his, your bare chest was in front of his, you began to fiddle with the buttons of his shirt. He slipped it off with ease, revealing his toned torso, you ran your hands over his chest in amazement, Levi chuckles,"like what you see?" You smile and dove into another kiss.

By the time the kiss ended you we're both in only your underwear. You stopped for a moment, and looked at him, his eyes reflected the moonlight coming from the window, making him look even more sexy. He started to kiss his way down your chest, giving your breasts a gentle sqeaze before continuing down your stomach, when he reached your pantie line, he looked up for a signal ,you nodded and he slid the undergarment off your body.

He started to lick and suck at your womenhood ,making you gasp and moan endlessly. He swirled his tounge around ,making sure every nook and cranny was was pleasured. He soon inserted two fingers into your wet core, making you gasp at his actions. He made scissoring motions inside of you, you arced your back, it took all of your energy to hold back your moans.

He inserted a third finger ,and that was your peak, you climaxed into his fingers. You pulled his fingers out and seductively licked them clean, with and "mmmmh" sound. He smirked, and hovered his head above yours, you moved your hands up his cheast and around his neck, pulling him down into a deep kiss.

When you broke the kiss, leaving a strand of saliva between you, you noticed how large Levi's buldge was, you chukled and quickly switched gears to wear you were on top, his hands on your hips, he looked up at you surprised, you were smirking down at him.

You tilted your head back and pushed yourself onto him, letting a tear fall from the pain, Levi stroked your hips confortingly waiting for his signal to move. After about a minute the pain turned to pleasure, you nodded towards Levi to move ,he gyrated his his in perfect sync with your motions, Levi's moans harmonized with your own until both of you reached your peak. You shuddered and fell to his side, both of you panting heavily. Levi wrapped his arm around your shoulders, you lie your head on his chest, and try to recover from your peak.

"Did that make you fell better?" He chukled, you smiled up at him. "(y/n), I know your not sure of what your feeling right now but, I-I want you to know t-that I love you, and I won't let anyone hurt you." He said. You were surprised, Levi never stutters.

"I-I-I...um.." you didn't know what to say. "Its OK you don't have to say it back, I'm not here to force you into more problems, I'm just here to help." He smiled. You chukled, he looked confused,"what's so funny?" He asked unknowingly," its just your kinda like Jean, puts on a tough guy act but is really just a big softy, only Jean puts on the unreliable ass hole act." You giggled. He just smiled, and ran his fingers through your hair. "You should try and get some more sleep before the sun is all the way up, I will wake you up later OK?" He said while getting out of bed. You nodded, he kissed your forehead and left you to your slumber.

So that happened, like I said before this is not permanent , so dont worry (: see you in the next chapter!
Vote
Comment
Follow
(: bye