Armin x reader lemon : part 7

Continuing the story in jeans POV, and also a little of yours so yeah, enjoy!

  Jeans POV

  I walked in quietly to (y/n)'s room, she was still asleep. I couldn't blame her, it was barely light out. Well the little pipsqueak did say I have all day, I guess there's no rush to this.

  I sat down in a chair, a little ways past (y/n)'s bed. She looked so peaceful when she was asleep, so content. I wish I could be that way when I sleep. 

  I sat there trying to think of a way to pass the time. "Hhmmm...what is there to do?" I spoke my thoughts. I heard sheets ruffling, I tensed up thinking I woke (y/n). She turned over then was still again. I relaxed ,knowing she was asleep.

  Just as I sat back and relaxed, I heard an angry voice coming from beside me, "what the hell are you doing in my room?!" (Y/n) said covering her chest.

  I didn't realize she was naked, I turned around before she could see me blush, I grabbed some clothes and handed them to her, along with a cup of coffee that was sitting on the dresser, I guess it was Armins.

  "Turn around" she told me with a blush on her face, I rolled my eyes and turned around. I heard the blanket drop to the floor, it took everything in me ,not to turn around and look at her.

  When she was done she sat criss cross on the bed and looked at me. I wasn't sure what to say, I would just treat her like I treat everyone else, if it wasn't for the way she makes me feel. Its pretty obvious that I am not the nicest person in her eyes, I have to be nice, and show her that I care.

-------AFTER THE SHIZZLE HAPPENED BECAUSE I CAN-----

  I walked out of (y/n)'s room, with a strange feeling ,I got what I wanted but it felt different ,it wasnt like any girl, it felt like...it meant something, at least to me, I'm not so sure about her...

  I watched Armin walk back into his room, I chuckled thinking that he was about to get a big surprise. Wait! I can't think that way ,this is about (y/n).

  Your POV

  You had a lot on your mind, it was early in the morning, after that night. You started getting anxiety when you thought about the previous night, you didn't know what to think anymore, or who you trusted, or who you lo-...never mind....

  You decided to go to a friend of yours who had a lot of experience in this stuff, at least thats what it looked like.

  You walked into her office, and sat down without saying a word. You started to cry silently ,she heard you and came over to hug you.

  With tears rushing down your face now, you managed to get out the words, "hey p-petra.."

I'm so sorry I didn't update sooner, but I am about to have an entire weekend of writing with my best friends so you will get more that one update by the end of the week!(:
Comment
Vote
And if you feel especially happy today, then follow me! See you guys soon!! XD