Armin x reader: part 8 Petra's help

I am so sorry for these updates taking so long, but I had a ton of school work, as well as writers block :( but I will continue the story like I said, hopefully for at least a few more chapters, but I warn you ,this has to end at some point, so be ready....but don't worry about that now! Enjoy the story!!XD

Your pov

  "(Y/n), what's wrong? Are you ok?" Petra spoke calmly, her voice was very comforting to you, "I am in a situation I don't quite know how to deal with, I'm very confused and scared, you are the only person I could think of that has gone through this..will you help me?" You were sobbing onto her shoulder.

  "(Y/n), just calm down and tell me what's going on, and I will do what I can to help you." She held you by your shoulders and looked at you.

  You wiped the tears from your face and began to speak, "well, what happened was..." you told her the whole story, of how Armin saved you, and how you and him got together, jean being jealous ,what and you did, what he did, and so on. She simply listened, it felt good to let it all out to someone ,to know that your not the only one going through it, I mean Petra had Aurora and Levi fight over her.

  After you finished, you realized your face was wet with tears, you quickly wiped them off, then looked at Petra ,waiting for a response.  "(Y/n), you need to think about what you want, not what is best for them." You looked down, thinking you dont know what you want. "What did you do when this happened to you, with Levi and Aurora?" She didn't answerat first, only looked away with a slight frown.

  "I made the choice that was best for everyone else...and I regret it everyday ,dont do what I did, you deserve happiness" she looked at you with a bit of hurt in her eyes, "but I'm afraid that's not your only problem (y/n)" she whispered to the point of it being almost unaudible.

  "What?" You said, she looked up a bit surprised, not thinking you heard her, "I think you should take your old room back (y/n).." you were surprised, you loved your new room ,it was huge, and you got to share it with Armin, you didn't want your old room, "what!? Why!?" You said a bit frantically.

  "Just trust me ,you don't know everything yet, and frankly, you don't want to get into more trouble than you already are..." she had gotten up to look out the window, you walked up behind her and put your hand on her shoulder, getting her attention.

  "Please tell me Petra.." she turned around, and began to cry lightly, "I am so sorry, but based on your story you told me, you are in a far worse situation than you think you are (y/n)" she held your hand ,you were taken aback by what she said, what could possibly be worse than this?

  She told you that you needed to figure it out on your own, and that you would eventually.

  You decided to go ask Levi to let you stay some where else tonight, given your situation, you needed to think.

  You walked down the hall until you were in front of Levi's office. You knocked on the door lightly, "come in." A stern voice spoke, you opened the door ,came in and saluted him. "Tch, no need for that ,have a seat." You sat in front of his desk in a chair, and leaned back ,a little anxious of what you needed to ask.

  "What do you need (y/n)" he said completely focused on you, quick was a bit surprising ,but you ignored it and told him what you needed, you explained why and told him it shouldn't be for more than a week.

  "Well, I don't have any rooms available at the moment ,but maybe I can help you with your situation ,just tell me what's going on." He spoke still very focused, you saw no problem with it so you explained to him what happened with Armin and Jean, to the last detail.

  "Well ,its obvious that they are both total idiots, tch, I don't think you should give either of them a second chance, but if you really want to think about it, then you can stay here with me" he said as he came over to sit beside you.

  You were to confused and upset to care where you stayed or why, just as long as it was away from them, so you nodes and looked at Levi.

  He gave you a hug which you returned. He pulled your hair away from your ear, and softly whispered in your ear, "you desereve a man who treats you right" you still didn't care at all what was going on. "Let me show you were you will be staying" Levi grabbed your hand and led you to his room connecting to his office.

I understand that not all of you would do this, but this is my story, and I am doing what I want with it, don't worry ,this is still an ARMIN x reader so you will still get plenty of that. I will be updating quite a bit over the weekend so keep your eyes peeled for the next chappie!
Comment
Vote
And follow
See you guys soon!! (: XD