Armin x reader lemon: part 5 and 6 Jeans point of view

So yeah, so sorry this took so long! I had exams and alot of writers block, but its out now, so enjoy!

JeansPoV

I fell to the ground, Armin had pushed me down ' damn didn't know he had it in him' he was surprisingly strong. I was still upset though, it wasn't fair, I had a crush on (y/n) way longer then he did. I just could never work up the courage to tell her, damn that arlert!

I watched as Armin brought (y/n) into their shared room, why did levi even give them a room? I started to think it over, as I went back to my cabin. I didnt sleep well that night, knowing that Armin had (y/n) all to himself, it just wasnt fair.

------time skip-------

I woke up the next morning feeling just as bad as I did last night, I rubbed my hand against my head, dreading the day that lay ahead of me, I would have to watch Armin and (y/n) be happy together, and that just did not suit my ideal day. I put some casual clothing on, since we had the day off. When I walked out I was immediately met by marco standing there, waiting for me, "Hey, Jean!" he asked walking over towards me. "what is it marco?" I said in an annoyed tone, it was nothing against Marco, I was just not in the beat mood. "Armin wants to talk to you, he said it was important."he completely ignored my annoyed tone, and spoke happily as always, how considerate he is. I walked towards his and (y/n)s room as soon as I heard that.

Uuugh, what does that pipsqeak want?! I thought, realizing that I had a frown on my face. When I got to there room, Armin was leaning on the outside of the door, with his arms crossed, waiting for me.

He started walking down the hallway, away from there room, and motiondd for me to follow. I was not happy about it but I did. We arived outside the building, near the stables. "So, I know you want (y/n), Jean..." Armin said, facing away from me. "Yeah, and she would want me back if it wasn't for you!". I said as he turned around to face me.

"Well, I want to make you a deal."Armin said. "What kind of a deal" I frowned. "Don't worry, you will probably like it." "Uuugh, fine what is this deal." I rolled my eyes.

"You think (y/n) would want you if I wasn't around?" I paused before speaking. "Yeah why? cut to the chase pipsqueak." He ignored my comment and continued.

"How about I give you one whole day, with no interference from me. " I didn't understand what he meant. "Huh?" " I will let you spend a whole day alone with (y/n), if she does end up wanting you, you can have her." I couldn't believe what he said, not only was he giving me a chance, he was threatening to ruin his relationship with (y/n), what was he thinking?

Although I kinda felt bad for Armin ,because if she picked me ,then he wouldn't be able to do anything about it. After a bit of pondering on the thought, I realized that's what I wanted in the first place, (y/n).

" what are the rules?" I smirked at him. "You can't force her into anything OK? Don't you dare make her do something she doesn't wanna do. Also, no matter who she picks, you don't tell her about this." He finished.

I nodded and shook his hand, sealing the deal he proposed. He was about to walk away, when I grabbed his shoulder, " I forgot to ask, exactly what happened on that peremiter check, that made you go nuts for her?". He hesitated at first ,but then turned around to face me.

He explained the whole story to me, it was baffling. I didn't think Armin had it in him, I guess it just took the right person. But despite that, there were to many holes in the story, to many things that didn't make sense. For starters ,why was (y/n) out of gas? Also ,why was Levi being so nice, why would he give them a room? It just didn't make sense.

But it didn't matter, I would win (y/n) over, she does have feelings for me, she just doesn't know it yet, right?

"Well Armin ,how much time do I have?" I said stretching my arms upward. "All day, until I get back at seven, and don't forget the rules horse face" he gave me a glare, I returned it without hesitation, then walked away towards (y/n)'s room. I heard footsteps behind me, I glanced back to see Armin walking into Levis office.

Why was he going there?

I ignored the question and continued to my destination.

Haha that's right, more unanswered questions! You know what that means? More chapters! (: yup I have decided to keep going with the story. I apologize for the long wait for this, but the next one will not take as long, since I know where the story is going now! See you guys in the next chapter! And also don't forget to vote and comment, oh and of course follow! (((: