Armin x Reader Lemon: part 11

So so sorry this took so long, I was contemplating on where I wanted this story to go, but I have decided, so updates should come a bit quicker now (:

Your POV

You woke up alone, still in Levi's bed. Based on the light ,it looked about nine o'cklock in the morning. "Damn ,I must have really been tired." You spoke your thoughts.

You were still fully naked, you wrapped the blanket around you as you searched around the room for your clothes. You saw that a chair in the corner had a neatly folded change of clothes, with a folded piece of paper on top of them.

You walked over and took the clothes along with the paper. You let the blanket drop to the floor, as you put on the clothes, then proceeded to read the letter.

Dearest (y/n),

I didn't want to wake you, you looked to beautiful and peaceful ,while asleep. But I have some minor business to take care of, I brought you some clothes from petra, they should fit pretty nicely. I will be back at 8:00pm ,you can stay here as long as you like. I love you.

- Levi.

You stuffed the letter in your pocket and yawned, stretching your arms up to the ceiling. 'Maybe this would give me the time to straighten things out with Armin. Oh my god Armin!!! How will he forgive me!? Oh I have to tell him! But I can't...how can I !?'

You held your face in your hands, 'what have I done?!' You didn't know how you were supposed to tell him, or even if you wanted to. 'Either way, I have to go talk to him, he is probably worried sick.'.

You ran out the door of Levi's room, and through his empty office. Once you got out of his office ,you stopped running. You went down the hall to the room you shared with Armin. Before you could make it to the door, you saw Marco. He looked at you,"He is in pretty bad shape, he hates himself right now, that's all I could get out of him." He looked down hurt, You put a hand on his shoulder, "let me talk to him." He nodded. Once you got to the door, you stopped ,not wanting to go in, fearing what he would think of you, what he would do.

You set all of those fears aside and walked in, it was dark, but not so dark that you couldn't see. You shut the door behind you, hearing Marco's footsteps leaving the door. Armin was sitting down leaning against the wall with his head in his hands, looking down, "Armin?" You spoke, "I told you Marco I'm fi-! (Y/n)!?" He looked up, tears staining his face. He hopped up from the ground and embraced you, burrying his head in your shoulder.

"I-I-I'm so sorry (y/n), I can't believe I hurt you," he said with a cracked voice, you felt your shoulder get wet from tears. You wrapped your arms around him, and burryed your face in his chest. "Its OK Armin, you didn't hurt me, I hurt you, and I'm so sorry!" You said beginning to cry.

He grabbed you by your shoulders and looked you straight in the eyes,"don't you do that! Don't cry because of me anymore please! I can't stand seeing you hurt like this, I'm the one who deserves it not you!" He said trying to wipe away the tears from your face, along with his own. "I don't understand why you think you hurt me, everything was my fault, it was all me! I know that no apology can make up for what I've done, but for what its worth, I love you, I love you more than anything that could ever be loved (y/n), I can't tell you how much I-!" You stopped his words with a passionate kiss, he didn't hesitate to kiss back, he pulled your waist to him , and placed a hand on your neck ,deepening the kiss. You broke away, and looked at him, " Armin ,I feel the same, and I am just as sorry as you are, believe me. I love you Armin ,so lets just call it even, OK?"you smiled at him softly, placing a hand on his cheek. He smiled back, and took the sadness out of his face, "call it even." You and him both giggled, and continued with your kiss.

He picked you up bridal style and placed you on the bed, you started to unbotton his shirt, as he attacked your neck. His touch felt like home, and you knew he was the one. You pulled his face from your neck and looked at him gently smiling, as his shirt fell of of him, he simled back, and pecked you on the cheek. You heard heavy footsteps, running towards your room.

Suddenly ,Marco bursts through the door, tears rushing down his cheeks,"(y/n)!!Armin!! Jean is dead!!!"

Boom cliffhanger!! How ya like them apples!! Jk!! But hope you guys like the chapter, see you in the next one!(:
vote
Comment
Follow
Thanks!!(: