Armin x reader lemon: part 5

Sorry this is sooo late, I am also an artist so i have been doing alot of drawing latley, but i hope y'all like it (:

  Jean had gotten your shirt off, aswell as his. He was on top of you ,you had your legs wrapped around his waste, while your hands clawed at his back.

  'What am I doing?' That thought kept racing through your head.

  Jean continued to nibble on your sweet spot, earning small moans from you. He rubbed his hands down your back, unclasping your bra, which he threw into a forgotten corner of the room. He immediately started on your pants.

'What am I doing?'

  You didn't know how to react, its almost as if your body wasn't even being controlled by you. Jean got your pants off, as well as your bra. You felt the cold air rush over your chest, your buds immediately perked up. He nibbled and tugged on them, making you breathlessly moan. You got his pants off, you both were naked now.

'What am I doing?' This time you let the thought fall into your mind ,so that you could ignore it. And that's exactly what you did. Ignored it.

  He traveled down from your breasts ,down to your womanhood, looking up at you for approval, you nodded. He swirled his tounge around your sensitive nub, "aaaah! Jean!" You yelped. Soon he started pumping in three fingers ,you felt shivers all through your body, along with flashes of heat. You were getting close. He hit your g-spot making you come into his fingers.

  He licked his fingers,"you taste sweet (y/n)" he hovered over you, caging you in his arms. You looked up at him, he was frozen in place. "What's wrong?" You asked, "n-nothing" he said as, he started to suck on your neck and ran his hands up your thighs.

  Suddenly it dawned upon you that Jean is a virgin. You found it sweet and sone-what sexy that someone so sexually aggressive, is a virgin. You rewarded him with a graze upon his crotch,"(y/n)..aaah" he moaned. You chuckled taking hold of his manhood, and began pumping it. "Aaaah! Uh! F-f-faster!" He managed to get out inbetween his heavy breaths.

  You could feel him hardening even more, in your fingers. He let out a scream of your name, and came in your fingers. "Not bad huh? I guess you have nothing to compare it to anyway." You laughed, " how did you-"you cut him off with an aggressive kiss, not even asking, jean shot his tounge into your mouth, making you jolt in surprise.

  After you pulled away, jean positioned himself at your entrance, you nodded at him, giving him permission to move. Instant pleasure hit both of you, as jean hit your spot on the first try "aaaa! J-jean!" You breathlessly moaned. He sped up his pace, bringing you closer to the edge.

  You couldn't hold back anymore, and as his name rolled off of your tounge ,you surrounded him with your juices. He was not far behind, one more stroke and his liquid spilled into you. He fell next to you, and you laid your head on his chest, painting lightly.

  "(Y/n)?" Jean asked "yes?""what does this mean?" He asked with a crack in his voice," what do you mean?" You said chuckling. Jean was very serious,"I mean, what does 'this' mean, us together, what happens now?".

  Suddenly the reality of it sank in, and you felt your heart sink into your chest. Oh god what have I done! You thoudht to yourself. You couldn't even make yourself move, it was like the whole planet was on top of you. You tryed to come up with an answer, but you couldn't ,you didn't know, so that's what you said.

  "Hey what time is it?" You asked getting off of his chest. " 6:52 why?"

Shit.

  "Oh my god, Jean you have to go now!" You said a little to loud, "what? Why?" Jean said looking conserned. You got up and started dressing yourself very quickly, " Armin is going to be here at 7:00!!" You said frantacly trying to clean up the mess you and Jean had made.

  "Oh shit!" Jean got dressed quicker than you did, and started to help you clean up. You and him got everything cleaned ,when you looked at the clock, 6:58 ,'fuuuuuuuuck!!!' You pushed jean out the door as quick as you could, "look Jean don't tell Armin about this I will handle it OK?" "Ok..." Jean said looking down at his feet.

  You lifted his face up and gave him a Peck on the cheek, making him blush hard. He walked down the hall, towards his quarters, you were about to close the door when you saw Armin pass by jean.

Shit.

  Sorry for ending it here, but if I hadn't this would have been way to long, but at least you know that you will get another chapter soon! Hope y'all liked it! ( :