I woke up to Andros letting out curses in English, Russian, and then some other languages as he sat up. He looked alarmed like he had hurt me, like he was so sure of it.

"Baby-" he was breathing heavily. He closed his eyes, running a hand over his face. "Fuck. Did I hurt you? I did, didn't I? Fuck."

He ripped the blanket off me, looking over my body. He grabbed my face, making me look into his panicked eyes. "Baby," he whispered. "Please, please tell me what I did."

I kissed him till he relaxed. Till he grabbed me and put me on his lap, wrapping his arms around me. I pulled back when some of the tension had left his body.

"I am perfectly fine," I said. "Because, Andros, you can never hurt me. Asleep or awake."

"What did I do?" He ignored my words, hyper-focused on his worry. "Did I touch you?"

He again looked all over me. "Tell me," he demanded.

"You..." I hesitated, face burning red. "You...you put your fingers in me."

He looked ashamed. He got out of the bed, wrapping the blanket around me. "I...did I hurt you?"

I shook my head. "I said the safe word."

He frowned. "And I stopped?"

I nodded. "Yep. I said 'red', and you stopped and just cuddled with me."

He grabbed my chin, looking deep into my eyes. His frown deepened. "You're not lying."

I shook my head. "I never lie."

"Now, that's a lie." He smiled, but that was wiped away in a second.

He brushed my hair away from my face, tugging my head up. "You shouldn't have let me sleep here. You should have woken me up."

"I'm sorry," I whispered. "I like cuddling with you. And I...I just wanted to be close."

His eyes softened. "Baby, baby, baby." He kissed all over my face. "We could have cuddled in the morning."

I frowned. "No. Andros, listen to me. Please sit down."

He sighed but sat down against the headboard. "All ears, baby."

"You stopped," I told him. "Whenever you're sleepwalking, you always stop when I tell you to. You listened to my safe words last night. My safe word, Andros. This just proves that you can never hurt me."

"What if one day I ignore it one day?" He said simply. "What then? You won't be able to fight me off." He stated it like a fact.

"Oh I definitely can fight you off-" my eyes ran over his tatted muscles. "Okay, maybe not. But, it's not going to happen. Every time you have sleepwalked in front of me, you never hurt me. You listen to me reading boring classics, for god's sake."

"Why do you read me boring classics?" He demanded.

"They're so boring they put both of us to sleep. But that is not what we're talking about. I don't know why you never hurt me when you're sleepwalking, but you just don't. You even listen to me. You know that. You don't have to sleep in that stupid cell anymore."

He just watched me. "No."

I stared. "Are you serious?"

"Very."

I got off the bed. "You don't even listen to me."

"Hey, I listen to you."

I walked to the closet, pulling on clothes. "Sure." I avoided him. "I'm going to breakfast."