Long time no see

Hey people!!

It's been a long time. If you had read my last author's not , you would have noticed that I told you guys I would get busy and might be late on the updates but I didn't expect to be almost 5 months late.

I knew post graduation would be hectic, but this was beyond my imagination. ( New readers can know everything from my previous chapter and conversations on my board).

I barely had time for myself, and the little time I got I had to relax to let out some steam from the hectic schedule.

But I made sure I worked on my book every chance I got, and so I think I am up with a new update soon.

Yayyyy!

I will probably post it tomorrow. It's very short, but I purposefully kept it that way cause the next one would be a grand event.

But I made sure you get a little something in this chapter, too.

So have fun and I will see you guys soon.

Ps: I was overwhelmed by the fact that even though I was gone, people continued to support me and read the book. My old readers would know that I don't miss a chance on thanking people who show support, so I started with the gratitude messages, but I couldn't reach out to everyone as wattpad had an issue with it.

So I would like to thank and welcome all my new readers. I hope you liked the book so far and hope you will stick with this not so punctual author and  look forward to the future chapters.

Please be free to connect and communicate with me. I would love to hear from you guys. Make sure you follow me on wattpad to get updates about the book.

Love you guys a lot.

Levina Littman ❤️