De javu

With a lot of anticipation, I followed J Hope into the practice room eager to meet the crew only to find out that it was just the members practising.

" Where are the dancers?", I almost cried.

" Hello to you too.", came Hwan Jae the camera director. I was so focused on being reunited with my ex-crew, I didn't even notice the camera crew who were setting their equipment around.

" Hey. Long time.", I greeted him and bowed to the rest of the crew just as they did.

" Hope you missed us too and not just your Tianna and the front-line crew.", He teased me.

" Of course, she didn't miss you. Why would she?", J Hope said placing a protective hand around my shoulder. I raised my eyebrows and smirked at Hwan with total confidence.

" Aaah. Really? I thought someone wanted pictures from the last concert practice. I don't think that someone got the pictures yet. ", It was Hwan Jae's turn to smirk.

" Okay okay. I missed you too. Make sure to send me the pictures.", I pouted.

" I will see.", he said making everyone laugh and casually walked away to his crew surely with an evil smile on.

" People find a kind of satisfaction in teasing me.", I complained to no one in particular.

" It sure is fun.", said Jungkook messing my hair.

" Yaa. Jungkookaaa. You are dead.", I yelled annoyed and was about to chase him only to get held back by the nearest member standing by me.

" Suga Oppa! Let me go.", I protested.

" Whoa. You are right hyung. She is strong .", he said looking at Jin who nodded his head looking all wise.

" Oppa...", I struggled in his hold.

" We need to get to practice. Moreover, we can't afford his eyes scratched out.", said Suga and though unwillingly, I stopped and sneered at Jungkook.

" Suga Oppa saved you today. I will deal with you at home.", I said gritting my teeth. Jungook stuck his tongue out at me.

This man, who is my best partner in crime is also my personal annoyer but of course after J Hope. But again that's what makes it fun.

"I am so glad, you guys are back. Your best friend's PDA is annoying but it's so much better than seeing you guys awkward with each other.", V said looking at me and J Hope and all the members agreed aloud.

" You can thank me later.", came Jin engulfing the both of us in his wide shoulders.

" What did you do hyung?", I asked and J Hope backed me up.

" I wished for you two to stop fighting. I spent my precious wish on your friendship.", he said and everyone started laughing.

Meanwhile, I caught RM, the one who was smiling at me proudly. The one to who I actually owed a thanks. Without his push, I wouldn't have reconciled with J Hope.

" Thank you!", I mouthed to him and he gave me that enticing eye smile of his.

Though I was immersed in this discussion, I could not help but be a little aware of the whispers in the background.

" That's so cute!"

" She is so cute."

"They all look good together."

" They care so much for her."

" They seem so close. That's so sweet."

" No wonder J Hope Sunbeim and she are best friends."