Hit by Nostalgia

The next few days were awkward. Even though they got over the disappointment and were back to being normal, every now and then, guilt washed over me whenever I was with the boys. Things between me and J Hope were even worse. Every time he and I crossed paths, the tension was unbearable. So much so that even the members could sense it.

Everyone wanted to get us to a truce but they barely got any time as they got way too busy with their practice sessions being on a roll for the upcoming concert. The only time they could make for me was lunch but I made sure to come up with an excuse every time just to avoid J Hope. All day long I hid in Jeon's dance studio only to get home and run straight into my room. The latter wasn't so difficult because most of the time I got home to an empty house as the boys stayed till late for practice.

It was just another day of me making dire attempts at avoiding J Hope. I sat in a corner of Joen's dance studio, with a huge book in my lap, earphones in my ears and a blank expression on my face.

" Don't make me feel sorry for medical students. How bad can that book be?", came Jeon and took a seat by my side.

" To be honest my 5 and half years of medical training seems easy peasy compared to the mess I created.", I sighed.

" Really?"

" No. But you know what I mean. It's so frustrating."

Jeon just nodded in understanding and put a hand of comfort around my shoulders.

" You know you can't avoid him forever. You don't even know how he feels now. For all we know he might be totally okay.", Jeon said but I knew he was wrong.

" Dude. You should have seen the disappointment on his face. The anger in his eyes. The hate in his voice. For two people who couldn't be apart for even seconds, we don't even look at each other anymore.", I said taking deep breaths. Just the thought of it made me anxious.

" I still think you are overthinking. I mean who won't be disappointed? I knew I would have been if I were him. After all, he wanted you on the team real bad but I am sure he must have understood your reasons later.", Jeon explained.

"Maybe. I don't know. All I know is that for now, I can't face him.", I said going back to my book.

" Fine. Whatever you do I am right here. For now, let me treat you to lunch. What do want?", he asked rubbing his hands and just the mention of food excited me.

" How about me on a platter?", came a husky voice that could make your heart flutter but only made me feel nauseous.

JORDAN LIONEL. Six ft high and just enough broad. Golden brown locks that perfectly framed his chiselled Jaw and chestnut brown orbs made him the heartthrob of every girl in the studio. The biggest player in Dany's crew and the one who managed to get on my nerves in the little time we knew each other.

" Eww.", I said scrunching up my nose.

" Oooh. Are you imagining something? You know how writers have a vivid imagination, I bet we look sexy together in yours.", he smirked taking a seat right in front of me.

" Oh my God, kill me already. I'd rather dive to the core of the earth and burn than imagine us together.", I scoffed.

" Your eyes say otherwise.", he said tapping on my chin. I quickly swat his hand away and at the same time, Jeon slid in between the two of us.

" Whoa, hands off Jordan. I told you already, she is off limits.", he warned him.

" Calm down dude. I know. But then the more you stop me, the more I want her.", he said smacking his lips.

" Okay, don't you think you went a little too far just now? The only reason I am holding back my punches is that you got Lionel in your name.", I said from behind Jeon.
Myself, a huge fan of Lionel Messi.