Its Vulnerable To Be Honest

OUT FOR DINNER

"She is going to kill me.", I mumbled.

" She won't. If she tries to I will protect you.", RM tried to assure me but I wasn't feeling reassured to the least.

" Namjoona. I don't think we should do it tod-" I was saying when the door to the way too familiar cafe opened and there stood Ae-rina holding a huge trash bag. She probably must have been cleaning as it was almost closing time.

"UNNIE?", Ae-rina gasped surprised, and dropped the bag in her hands. She took a few steps towards me, unable to believe her eyes but as soon as she spot RM, I was forgotten about. What I thought would be a sweet moment of reunion between the two of us turned into a reality check.

" Aaaaaaaaaah. RM shii. Annyeonghaseyo. Mannaseo bangabseubnida.", She bowed to him admiring his whole existence. I sure can't compete with RM.

" I never got to introduce myself to you. I am Ae-rina. I work at the cafe. Let me walk you inside.", she said and lead him in, leaving me out in the cold wind.

" Yaaaaah. How can you just disregard me like that?", I yelled after them but as she was busy admiring RM, she didn't seem to care. RM who found the whole situation way too funny was enjoying it.

" Ae-rina.", I followed them whining and suddenly it felt like I just got transported into an alternate universe.

The once cozy little cafe now looked way more elegant with its sparkling chandelier, smooth white marble tables, gold detailing, and classy concept.

" Whoaaaaaa. When did this happen?", I asked running my hands across the table.

" You would have known if you had come over to visit as you promised to instead of showing up now.", came a voice that usually set my mood up but sent a shiver down my spine this time.

" Rosie Unnie. Hi. It's been so long.", I said feeling nervous seeing her evident anger.

I decided to use my cuteness card and so I ran to her with a big smile all ready to engulf her in a big hug but she effortlessly dodged me.

" Nope. You do not get to hug Unnie when you can't keep a promise.", she said crossing her arms.

" Unnie, I am sorry. There was so much going on that I didn't even realise that I haven't been to the cafe for-"_ I tried to count but Rosie unnie was on it.

" A month.", she yelled.

" A month.", I mumbled, totally guilty.

" A month? Jinjja? That's too bad Kores. You should have visited her instead of having a gaming showdown with the boys.", RM betrayed me.

" Yaaa Namjoona, you were supposed to protect me.", I complained.

" You don't get to complain while being at fault. Also, why are you not calling him Oppa? Isn't he 3 years elder than you? Is that what Unnie taught you?", she started nagging at me.

" Kenchana. I am more comfortable with her calling me that way.", RM said rubbing the back of his neck that now turned red.

" Wow. Such a gentleman.", Ae-rina cooed.

" Haha Ani.", RM got all shy.

" RM-shii, I am an Army by the way.", Ae-rina said flustered.

" Really?", RM gave her a big smile.

" Totally. I have watched everything barely connected to you guys. I even came to your last concert. Thats why I immediately recognized unnie. But I kept it to myself because I didn't want to bother her.