Finding answers

SOMEWHERE IN SOUTHKOREA

All the members stood in the ending formation

All the members stood in the ending formation. Their bodies drenched in sweat, legs trembling and each one of them trying hard to breathe as the song came to an end.

They have been practicing the same choreography since their last break but they didn't seem to be satisfied by the outcome.

" Guys, come on. That was perfect. Don't stress yourself so much.", said the manager pushing himself off the wall he was leaning on.

" No manager. We can do better.", RM said and turned around to face the members.

"Let's do it one more time. Are you guys with me?"

" Yes! ", the rest roared in unison.

" Take it again Hope.", RM said and went back to his position.

" Okay. From the top. 1, 2, 3.", Hope lead the team as the music started and just like that, they started swaying to the rhythm.

Their feet started to move like one and their hands started dancing like the wind as their song 'Black Swan' played in the background.

The song came to an end and all the 7 members went into the ending formation with their heads bowed down, and as soon as the music stopped all of them dropped down to the floor at once as the room exploded into applause.

" That was beautiful! ", the manager said mesmerized by their work.

He looked at the 7 members with pride but all he saw was exhaustion in their faces.

" Okay! That's enough guys. That's it for the day. You guys worked really hard. Now go take some rest.", the manager ordered them.

" Do you think we can go for another round?", asked Jin still looking at the floor and taking deep breaths.

The staff was horrified .

" I think we should.", said J hope leaning back on his hands.

" Me too.", said RM , squinting through all the sweat on his face.

" I... Can... Do... It...", said V gasping for air.

Suga, Jimin, and Jungkook just nodded their heads too tired to speak.

The manager walked up to the guys with a stern face.

" I don't think so. Come on, guys . The choreographer was more than satisfied even before the break. You did great today. That was perfect. Don't put so much pressure on yourself. It's late. You guys didn't even have dinner yet. So go, eat and take rest. ", he said as he patted Jin on his back.

The guys looked at each other and agreed to call it a day.

The manager bid goodbye and walked out followed by the other staff members while the guys wiped of their sweat and drank some water.