The Miracles of Destiny

BACK AT HOME

" Aah! What a day!", said Jungkook plopping down onto the couch

" I know right!", said V settling down right beside him.

" Maybe we should have taken Korie to the hospital along with us. Camera director kept asking for her.", said V.

" Would that have been safe? I mean being seen with us would get her a lot of attention.", said J hope with sad eyes.

" That's true. But who's to say she won't like it.", asked Jimin.

" That's rude Jiminaa.", said V surprised at his comment.

" What's wrong about that? Everyone isn't shy, some people don't mind the attention. They are actually very comfortable being under the spotlight.", said Jimin. He has seen enough of the world to know that people are of different kinds and some people do like being the center of attraction and there is nothing wrong about it.

" But she isn't one of them. Didn't you see, how she tried to hide when everyone started thanking her for saving the director's life.", said Suga.

" Yeah. She doesn't seem to like to be anywhere near the spotlight and that means we need to be careful .", said J Hope.

" Careful about what?", asked Jin curiously.

" About not bringing her too much attention next time we meet her.", said J hope in an obvious tone.

" What makes you think there will be a next time?", asked RM closing the door behind everyone.

" I do hope there is a next time. She is really great.", said J Hope as his eyes lit up like they do every time he talked about Korie.

" Wait. Where is Suga hyung?", asked RM worried as he could not find him in the house.

" Wasn't he with you?", questioned Jungkook.

" With me?", asked RM confused.

" Dae. He was walking with you when I saw him last.", said Jin and that made RM's face change.

" Namjoona. It was okay until you lost things but now you are losing people too? That's not acceptable.", said J hope smacking his head.

" Oh , stop it. Let me go check.", said RM panicked and rushed out of the door only to bump into a still Suga who stood there with a straight face.

" Suga Hyung...", RM said a little surprised but hugely relieved .

" You shut the door on my face ", said Suga in a monotone.

" I am so sorry hyung. I was lost in thought.", said RM with the most apologetic face ever.

" I am not surprised. I knew this day wasn't far when you, along with your things would start forgetting about people too.", said Suga walking in with a straight face.