Chapter 40

I didn't stop crying.

My eyes and head were already in so much pain but I didn't stop because I needed to cry because it might help with lessening the pain inside my heart.

Ang daya-daya kasi nila dahil parehas nilang ipinangako sa akin na hindi nila ako iiwan pero parehas din nilang hindi tinupad.

I already lost my father. Why do I need to lose him too?

Bakit kailangang walang itira sa akin?

Alam naman ng langit na hindi ko kayang mag isa, pero bakit? Bakit hinayaan parin nilang kunin sa akin ang dalawang pinaka mahalagang lalaki sa buhay ko?

Bakit kailangan kong maging mag isa ulit? Bakit nasa dilim nanaman ako?

"Sandra?" I heard Isabella enter but I didn't move.

I just stayed laying face down on my bed with tears flowing on the side of my face.

She sat down on my side then she sighed. "Sandra, babalik na ako sa Isla."

My heart was torn once more, and my lips quivered to stifle a sob.

"P-Pati ikaw iiwanan mo ako?" My voice broke.

She sighed again. "Ayaw kitang iwanan, Sandra. Pero kailangan ako ng lola ko sa Isla."

Sobs escaped my mouth but I nodded.

Pati mga kaibigan ko ay unti-unti nang binabawi dahil baka wala talagang para sa akin. Baka nakatadhana talaga akong maging mag isa habang buhay.

Baka pinatikim lang sa akin ng mundo kung paano mahalin ng mga tao.

I was feeling that she wanted to say something but she just left with a sigh. And the morning after that, she left the mansion.

I stayed inside my room alone because I don't want to see someone leave me again because I might not handle it anymore.

Sobrang bigat na ng nararamdaman ko at baka ikamatay ko na kapag nadagdagan pa.

"It was your fault! It was all your fault!" Lexis barged inside with raging anger.

She was crying but I didn't move an inch and just stared at her because I was already too tired.

"They will have a funeral for him!" She cried even more and threw things.

Tsaka lang ako napagalaw nung narinig ko siya, at sobrang bilis ng nangyari dahil ang sunod ko nang naalala ay pumasok siya sa loob ng closet ko at tumakbo papunta ng veranda habang hawak 'yong mga gamit ko.

"Marry the fucking man and leave!" She threw down my father's gifts so I pulled her away from the veranda to stop her from throwing more.

"Stop! Stop!" I cried more tears because they were the only things that I have now.

They were the only memory I had from my father.

A stinging pain struck my face when she slapped me. It was so hard that it vibrated up to my spine and I instantly felt more numb.

"Kasalanan mo ang lahat kaya umalis ka na!" She slapped my other cheek and grabbed my things on the floor to throw them off the veranda again.

"Please, stop!" I pulled her arms but she had no plans on stopping so I ran downstairs to catch them from outside the veranda.

Pinulot ko isa-isa 'yong mga bigay ni daddy sa akin at mahigpit na niyakap habang humahagulgol.

I looked up and she disappeared from the veranda but immediately went back to throw some more of my things. I was trying to catch them all but just caught one so I knelt down on the scorching ground to pick up the others.