Chapter 12

Isabella didn't let me go. She followed me up to my room but was left outside because I shut the door. But the face she made before she vanished in my sight haunted me kaya ang ending, naguilty din lang ako at pinapasok ko nalang siya sa loob.

She waited for me to come out of the shower because I took a half bath first
kasi pawis na pawis ako at sobrang lagkit ng buhok ko dahil sa pagkakasabunot ni Gaia sa akin kanina, and whenever I think of it, mas kumukulo ulit ang dugo ko.

"Gamutin natin 'yong sugat mo, Sandra." Isabella said—holding an emergency kit box.

Tumango nalang ako sa kanya and sat on my bed to let her do what she wanted dahil makulit din pala siya. Kanina ko pa sinasabi sa kanya na okay lang ako pero hindi niya ako tinantanan.

She started to gently wipe my scratch with a cotton ball and every time it touched my skin, napapikit ako sa sakit.

"Sit down." I told her in between my winces because she was bending down at ako ang nahihirapan sa kanya.

She followed, continued with her work and, at last, she put a bandaid on my scratch.

"Ayan." She smiled sweetly. "Iwanan ko nalang ito para malinisan mo ulit bukas, alam mo ba?" She asked while placing the kit on my side table. "Kung hindi mo alam, tawagin mo nalang ako." She added because I didn't talk and was about to leave but I called her name kaya tumingin siya pabalik. "Ano 'yon?"

"Sleep here." I told her seriously because she shares a room with Gaia and the other two maids kaya baka may gawin pa silang masama sa kanya once she sleeps with them tonight and I cannot risk that.

"Okay lang naman ako." Isabella whispered, bowing her head down.

I sighed calmly. "Ako, hindi." I said as I thought of what she said earlier.

Wag mo ring sabihing okay ka kung hindi naman talaga.

I'm not okay with the thought of her sleeping with them kaya paniguradong hindi rin lang ako makakatulog kung iniisip ko na baka patay na siya sa kwarto nila.

Isabella was shy, I can clearly see that on her face but she eventually nodded her head. "Sige, sa sofa ako." She pointed to the sofa across the bed.

I was thinking of making her sleep on the floor with a comforter and soft pillows but her idea was more convenient so I let her sleep on the sofa.

We settled ourselves in before I turned off the lamp.

"Good night, Sandra." Isabella whispered—turning her back to me.

"Yeah." I whispered back but my eyes were wide open. I stayed awake for a couple of minutes by just staring at the plain ceiling until darkness swallowed me.

And when I say darkness, I mean the past.

"Oh, come on, Lewis!" Kian forced my mouth open and inserted his tongue inside.

He was drunk and he thought I was also.

He was pinning me on a wall on the corner of the club while everyone was partying and having fun.

I can feel tears falling off my eyes but I didn't let go of a sob and just let him do whatever he wanted with my body.

He told me to pull my skirt up and I did. He told me to kiss him back, I also did. 

"Let's go somewhere else." He murmured.

I instantly shook my head. Ayaw ko. Ayaw kong umalis dito na kami lang dalawa because I was scared. Takot ako sa pwedeng mangyari dahil alam kong hindi ko matutulungan ang sarili ko.