Chapter 30

"Mikasha!" Loreen screamed while she held Keisha and I down but the woman didn't listen to her.

Mika's hair was flowing and she was squinting, which made her eyes narrower. She fired two more at the car behind, which was now screeching as it spun around
before putting half of her body back inside.

I knelt on the seat to get a clear view of the car and saw that it was still spinning and there were already smokes on its tires.

"What was that!?" Loreen shouted again-also looking at the spinning car behind us.

"They should be thankful I didn't shoot their faces." Mika blankly said-driving even faster.

"D-Did you shoot any of them?" Loreen nervously asked-eyes were big and anxious just like mine.

"Only the tires." She answered-cracking her neck to the side and finally slowed down. "And the driver's arm." She added-shrugging like she didn't do something really nerve wrecking....and illegal!

"You are crazy!" Loreen slapped her own forehead-obviously stressed, opposite to the reaction of our pink friend who suddenly laughed.

"You are so cool!" Keisha said ecstatically that made our heads shakes from left to right, especially when Mika chuckled. I looked at her with so much amazement and disbelief because where did she even get a freaking gun? And what if they remembered our faces and reported to the police!? Hindi ba siya natatakot!?

Tulala at nag ooverthink ako the whole ride but they were just having a normal conversation like nothing happened. Including Loreen who was the most in panic earlier, ang bilis-bilis nilang maka move on.

"We're here!" Keisha said excitedly-clapping her hands. She wore the heart shaped sunglasses, also a big pink summer hat above her head.

I got out of the car, looked around, and couldn't help but smile because it was beautiful. The sand was white and the ocean was crystal blue. There were also rock formations and I could see some Islands from far away.

"We rented a cottage!" She said- pulling my hand so we could go to the cottage she was talking about kaya nagpahila nalang ako sa kanya dahil mukhang excited na excited siya.

We went inside and she immediately laid on the bed while I watched the two put down our things like every mothers in a family vacation.

"Here's your bathing suit. Go change na." She tossed a bag and I caught it.

I asked for the bathroom and she pointed it so I headed there to get changed. I opened the bag she gave and saw a lot of clothing inside. It wasn't just bikinis because they were also dresses and shirts, at napahinga ako nang maluwag dahil mabuti nalang at hindi pink 'yong mga binigay niya sa akin.

I mean, it's not that I hate pink but it's her signature color and it suits her very well. She owns that color.

She gave me a total of six bikinis but I chose a white two piece to wear for today because I don't know how long we'll stay here, but I'm not complaining.

After I changed, I walked out of the bathroom-just wearing the bikini I chose.

"You are so pretty!" She complimented, and I sat down on the bed comfortably.

"Oh, sino ka jan." Loreen chuckled-checking me out from head to toe before going inside the bathroom to also change. She went out wearing a blue stringed bikini.

Mika went in after her and went out wearing a black two piece.

While Keisha was wearing a one piece pink bikini. She was so excited to swim so she already pulled us out of the cottage to get into the ocean. She dragged the two on the water but I was just on the shore because I don't like the ocean so I just watched them splashed water on each other.