Chapter 26

Sa sumunod na mga araw ay palagi naming kasama si Patty dahil naging busy si Tita Ica. Liam also got her out of the dance class because she already complained and cried.

And because it's weekend, we decided to go to the mall. Kaya ngayon ay kaming tatlo ulit ang magkakasama.

Liam was carrying her by one hand while the other held mine that earned looks from everyone.

"Ang cute naman ng anak niyo, mam, sir." A sales' lady said kaya napatingin kaming dalawa sa isa't isa—ako na nagtataka habang siya naman ay may nakakalokong ngiti. 

This is what I was saying.

Dahil sobrang magkamukha silang magkapatid ay mapagkakamalan kaming isang pamilya.

I waited for him to say that Patty wasn't our daughter but he just smiled at the lady. "Thank you." He said, and even put his arm over my shoulder.

The lady just smiled and left us.

I elbowed him. "Thank you ka jan."

He laughed. "Patty, oh. Inaaway ako ni mommy mo." He pouted at his sister.

I scoffed—pushing his forehead."Ang feeling mo, Liam."

"Ang feeling mo, Kuya." Patty joined, and I laughed dahil mas bagay yata na maging anak siya ni Keisha dahil magkatunog ang Filipino accent nila.

Liam gasped. "Patty, I'm your brother." He touched his chest like he was hurt.

"Ate," His sister extended her arms —wanting to be carried by me.

"She can't lift you, Pat." He shook his head.

"Put me down, Kuya. I want to hold Ate Sandra's hand." She wiggled her body to be put down so his brother just sighed his defeat before doing what she wanted.

"Ayaw ka na ng kapatid mo. I'm her new favorite." I stuck out my tongue to annoy him and when I looked down at Patty, she was also sticking her tongue out.

"Patty." He warned kaya mas natawa ako at yumuko para bumulong kay Patty na mas asarin siya.

He shook his head. "You're a bad influence."

I shook my head too. "No, I'm a good girl."

He chuckled and shook his head too.

Patty was already pulling my hand so I stopped annoying her brother and just let her lead the way wherever she wanted to go.

"Can we go there?" Patty looked above us while pointing her finger to the playroom with slides and colorful balls.

Her brother nodded his approval so we already went inside but because we weren't allowed to join her at the main playground, we just sat on the carpeted floor while we watched her play with other kids. Ito dapat ang ini-enjoy niya, hindi 'yong pagka stress sa mga lessons na ina-attendan niya.

"They are selling boba milktea, do you want some?" Liam asked.

I pouted and nodded. "Let's order."

He stood up first and then offered his hand to help me get up.

"Thanks." I said, and we walked to the stall to order.

"What's yours?" He put his arm around my shoulder. My lips twitched to the side as I looked for the menu above.

"Matcha?" I said—more like a question because I haven't had matcha in my whole entire life. I just saw Isabella drinking it and she looked like she was enjoying it so I assume it tastes good.

"You sure?" He raised a brow.

"Yeah." I nodded.

He squinted his eyes because he wasn't convinced of my answer so I nodded again.