Chapter 20

"Martha invited us to attend her party!" Keisha excitedly exclaimed from the other line.

Hindi ako pumasok dahil tamad na tamad ako at pakiramdam ko ay puno ng tubig ang katawan ko. At syempre dahil hiyang-hiya ako sa nangyari.

In the pool and...

"Your turn to sing for me." I heard Liam whisper as he buried his face into my neck.

All of the hair on my body stood up upon feeling his warm breath but I couldn't move.

My heart was pounding against my chest it hurts but I didn't do anything until he moved closer to me and slid his hand on my nape. His soft lips brushed on my neck-close to the lower back of my left ear.

I struggled to breathe as I felt my body burn but I fought it because I knew that I wouldn't...like it? I'm not even sure!

I crawled back away from him and slightly pushed his chest. "L-Liam" That was supposed to be a protest but it came out a moan so I bit my lower lip as hard as I could to the point that it was near bleeding.

His chest slightly vibrated against mine because he chuckled, and then he stood up—leaving my room without a single look back because he got what he asked. I sang his name.

"Sandy, you will go, okay?" I was taken back to the present when I heard Keisha's voice over the phone.

I blinked my eyes multiple times and licked my lips to focus on whatever she was saying instead of thinking about what happened yesterday.

"The theme is something purple. We'll pick you up. See you!" She quickly ended the call.

I sighed and lazily stood up from laying in my bed dahil wala naman na akong magagawa kung hindi ang mag ayos kasi kahit na naka night dress ako ay siguradong hihilain niya ako papunta sa party ni Martha.

Martha was having a party every month. Bored na bored ba siya sa buhay niya?

I searched for something purple in my closet and saw a purple micro skirt and a purple bandana so I just shrugged dahil ito nalang ang isususot ko. I'll just tie it to make it look like a top.

I wore it and fixed my hair into low pigtails.

Tumingin ako sa mirror and couldn't help but to laugh dahil mukha akong eggplant. Ano ba kasing naisip ni Martha at purple ang naisip niyang theme? Last month naman ay something with glitter kaya halos mabulag kaming lahat sa look ni Keisha dahil talagang naligo siya sa glitter.

Sabi nga ni Jake ay kamukha niya 'yong glitter na trolls.

I just chose a black kitten heels that balance the whole outfit and also a black purse before going out of the mansion because Keisha already texted me that they were already here.

"Omg! You're so hot!" She complimented.

"I know." I said, and winked at her.

I scanned her from head to toe and I rolled my eyes because ang sabi ay something purple pero pink parin ang suot niya. Pero nang tinanong ko siya kung saan 'yong purple ay itinuro niya 'yong earrings niya at 'yong buhok niyang may pink and purple highlights.

"Pinky! Pinky! Pinky!" Jake was the first one who saw us when we arrived.

"Where's Tonyo?" Keisha asked while they hugged.

"Jan lang sa gilid-gilid." He chuckled and then turned to me after. "Ganda mo ngayon, ah." He smiled.

"Maganda ako palagi, Jake." I laughed.