Chapter 7

"You're living in a castle!?" Keisha exclaimed as she peeked half of her body outside the window of Mika's car.

Nasa labas palang kami ng gate at malayo pa ang tatakbuhin ng sasakyan bago makarating sa mismong harap ng mansion pero mula dito ay naaaninag na 'yon dahil sa sobrang laki at kanina pa daldal nang daldal si Keisha at hindi matigil sa kaka-singhap sa tuwing may nakikita sya.

Dahil sa sobrang badtrip ko kanina kay Liam ay tinaguan ko siya at pumayag na magpahatid sa tatlong 'to dahil hindi ko alam ang sumakay sa mga public transportation.

He texted me multiple times asking where I was but I never replied pero kanina pa rin ako hindi mapakali dahil baka andoon pa siya at hinihintay ako.

"I wanna live here. Can I live here and have a pink room?" Keisha excitedly asked—sitting her ass back down.

"Oh, you don't wanna live here." I chuckled.

Kung alam niya lang. She'll live a fairytale but with beasts and an evil fairy godmother.

"Why? Is there a ghost here?" Her eyes grew big.

I paused because her question made my mind travel back to what happened at the university earlier.

Sigurado ako sa nakita ko pero habang tumatagal ay parang lumalabo at nirereject ng utak ko na totoo 'yon.

"Do you believe in ghosts?" I asked.

She giggled. "Mika loves this kind of topic. She believes in ghosts." She whispered the last sentence.

I swallowed and turned my gaze at the girl she mentioned. Should I tell her what I encountered?

Pero paano kung hindi rin siya maniwala kagaya ni Liam? Pero naniniwala daw sya sa mga multo.

I leaned back and crossed my arms— preparing myself to ask her a question without looking so interested. "Are there ghosts at school?"

Keisha stared at me without words. We stayed in silence for a moment before she broke the ice as usual.

"What...you saw one?" She asked quietly—her eyes growing bigger.

Slowly, I nodded and chewed on my lower lip.

She hugged herself. "When? How? Where?" Sunod-sunod niyang tanong—fear and curiosity were evident in her voice.

"At the elevator, kanina."

She covered her mouth and gasped. "The ghost in the elevator was true?" Tumingin siya sa harap kung nasaan si Mika at Loreen.

My brows furrowed. "What do you mean?"

Tumingin muna siya sa paligid bago ulit humarap sa akin na para bang walang dapat ibang makarinig sa sasabihin nya.

"You saw a girl?" She asked, and I nodded. "This has been going on for years at the university and I thought the teachers just made it all up to scare students because there were some reports that students were making out there." I made a disgusted face.

Make out in the elevator? That's disgusting.

She licked her lower lip before she continued. "But then, you saw her. So, that means she was real all along."

I bit my lower lip. Totoo ang nakita ko. I wasn't hallucinating. I freaking encountered a ghost!

"Who was she?" I asked—my heart was drumming through my chest.

She cleared her throat and then suddenly, she looked so uneasy. "From what I've heard, she jump--"

"That's enough. You're scaring her." Mika pulled over just in front of the mansion.