Chapter 13

I agreed with Wolf so we waited for his brother to arrive, and when I finally saw Wren pushing the door open, I couldn't help but to smile because he was already smiling even though he hadn't seen us yet and those dimples beside his lips were showing.

"Uy, Sandra kasama mo ba sila Loree-" Wren did not finish his words as his eyebrows collided together in confusion and then he looked around. "Hindi mo sila kasama?" He answered his own question-voice turned confused.

"Tumabi ka, Wren." Wolf pushed him aside so we could leave-earning a dramatic gasp from his twin as his eyes grew big like he just realized something.

"K-Kuya!" Wren took a step back-giving us the way out unconsciously. "Kuya! Pinopormahan mo ba si Sandra!?" He followed us outside while covering his mouth with his hands.

"Manahimik ka, Wren. Ang ingay ng bunganga mo." Wolf said as he irritatedly massaged the bridge of his nose.

I chuckled because I didn't expect them to talk this way. Wolf's words were kinda mean but his brother didn't mind it like they normally talk like this.

Nag dadaldal pa si Wren hanggang sa makalayo kami ng kambal niya na iritadong-iritado sa kanya, and all I did was to laugh silently dahil mukhang problemadong-problemado siya.

Wolf pressed the key of his car and then a black raptor ford from the side of the road made a noise.

I was about to take a step to cross the road but I felt his hand on my arm kaya tumigil ako para mag angat ng tingin sa kanya and then I saw him looking from left to right to make sure na safe tumawid kaya napababa ulit ako ng tingin dahil hindi ko mapigilang mapangiti and I'm so sure that my cheeks were so red.

When there were no more vehicles passing through, I was expecting him to let go of me pero hindi niya ginawa hanggang sa makatawid kami at makapunta sa sasakyan niya.

He opened the door for me so I gently went in-still smiling like crazy.

He cleared his throat. "Where do you live?"

I cleared my throat too to remove the smile on my lips and then I told him my address.

He started to drive at sobrang smooth niya mag drive so I asked, "Who taught you to drive?"

His teacher did a really good job.

"My father." He answered, and made a swift turn but the car didn't even shake.

I pouted-remembering how my dad was so against me driving. "My dad never allowed me to learn how to drive." I shared.

Hindi ko maintindihan si daddy dahil madaming benefit ang pag aalam na mag drive pero hindi niya parin ako pinapayagan.

I rolled my eyes. He's so over protective.

"Do you wanna learn?" Wolf asked as he gave me a quick glance.

My eyes lit up upon hearing him, and then I tilted my head with a glint of smile on my lips. "You'll teach me?" I energetically asked-obviously so excited.

His lip twitched to the side. "hmmm...I thought it's time to go home?" He smiled and gazed at me again.

I shook my head repeatedly. "I can spare a couple of hours." I said desperately because I badly needed this lesson.

Maybe if I showed my dad that I already know how to drive, baka mag bago pa ang isip niya at bilihan ako ng sarili kong sasakyan so I should grab this opportunity!

I stared at Wolf with hopeful eyes-praying that he'll accept my favor until he glanced at me one more time until he nodded his head kaya halos tumalon ako sa kanya but stopped myself dahil nakakahiya 'yon.