"Oh, of course! Damn, Jade! I... I want to be inside you! I'm dying to... To put my... P-Penis in there. In you," Frank nodded, and while he undressed, she stood firm to the reality that Alex had made her see. She was sexy, and she felt sexy, strong, and now knowing that Frank loved her for her and not for being someone else or because of the pheromones, she no longer had any doubts about being seductive.

She watched him undress until he was only in his green boxers, and decided she would give him what he wanted, but at her own pace.

"Come here before you get totally naked for me," she ordered, beckoning with a finger.

“As you wish,” Frank climbed onto the bed, which creaked with his weight on it, and Jade spread her legs wide, looking up into his beautiful eyes, "Do you mind a bit of dirty talk?"

"Oh, I'd love that," she bit her lip, "But kiss me first, Frank."

"Kissing you now is what I want most right now, Jade," Frank said and kissed her, using his tongue to explore her mouth.

Suddenly, he began to rub the front of his boxers against the bare skin between Jade's legs, massaging her with his body down there, slow, very slow.

He moved his hips very well, and his erection was very warm. The length beneath the stretchy fabric was so hard, it even pulsed, and she was growing wetter with each passing second

“Oh yes, Frank! Hump my pussy,” Jade reached up, placing a hand on his chest, running it down across his stomach, then beneath the elastic of his boxers. “Oh I... I want you to... Fuck me,” she begged, "I want you to fuck me, Frank. I want you to make me yours."

"You sure?" Frank asked, blinking rapidly, looking at her straight in the eye.

Oh! He looked so very good on top of her! Agitated and with red cheeks! Oh! What a sight! What a feeling!

"I am sure." She answered, flashing that innocent girl look he liked so much, with her eyes up and a discrete smile on her blushing face. Her fingers curled around his hard shaft through his underwear. She squeezed, prompting a sharp intake of breath from Frank. "Have you been playing with yourself lately?”

"Maybe," He answered, his face burning, but his laugh was so cute and innocent, “Perhaps thinking of this very moment.”

The image of him stroking his penis fanned the embers of her desire into a roaring flame.

"What would you like to do?" She whispered close to his lips, "Tell me how you want to take me. I'm going to let you take control just for tonight."

"Oh Jade! I don't know what happened but now you turn me on so much that I can't control myself!" he whispered, very close to her lips, almost kissing her, "I've masturbated a thousand times thinking about fucking you Doggy. How about that?"

"My G Spot would love that," the way she bit her lip, and looked up at him from beneath her eyelashes spoke volumes. “You better get a condom,” she continued to work her hand up and down his bulge through his boxers. The throbbing between her legs had returned with a vengeance and his fingers just weren't going to be enough this time. "Because I would like you to cum inside me."

"Oh God! Jade! You are on fire! Damn! I need to do that!" Frank got off the bed quickly, pulling down his boxers. His penis slapped his abs once it was free.

“That was loud!” She laughed, he did too. She took a moment to reconnect with Frank's manhood, which already seemed all too familiar by now. If Alex's penis was sensual but dangerous, Frank's was large but gentle, like him, and that comforted her. “Try to take it slow, please. And I want to do it on the floor,” she dropped herself on the wooden floor, swivelled round, positioning herself on her hands and knees in front him. Alex told her that men liked it that way, and Frank seemed to agree judging by his hypnotized look, “Hey! I know what you are thinking but... I mean, the bed looks good but I’m feeling sexy.”

“Ok, I won’t judge,” Frank knelt behind her and placed his hands on the small of her back, then slowly ran his hands down to trace the curves.

Jade wiggled under his touch.

Very carefully, Frank opened a condom that Evie had left on a small table to the right.

He pulled back his foreskin, placed the condom on the mushroom head, pinched air out of the tip and unrolled it all the way down his penis.

“I’ve already put the condom on, Jade," Frank said and inched closer to her, taking his throbbing cock in his bionic hand, guiding it between her folds.

Oh! The head of his penis was so warm!

“Here I go,” Frank slowly eased forward.

Jade moaned, then gasped as he entered her body.

"Please," she groaned the word, "Please, wait.”

“Did I hurt you?” Frank withdrew entirely.

“No,” she whispered, “But you know this is my first time and you are... Huge!”

“I’ll be gentle,” he then pressed his top against her wet entrance, holding it there, “Ready?”

“Almost,” Jade shifted her weight backwards, pushing back against him “Oh Jesus Christ!” She gasped out as he entered her again. Both groaned in unison as Frank sank more of his length into her ever so slowly, two seconds, another inch, three seconds, another inch, one second, half an inch.

There were barely three out of eight inches inside and Jade didn't seem to be able to expand any further.

But he didn’t push her limits.

"All good?" He asked and she nodded, "It's not all the way inside yet but..."

"Do it," she said as firmly as she could, "Make love to me, Frank."

He began to move back and forward, and each thrust was a rush that coursed through her body like electricity on water.