Chapter 28

I tried my best to become stronger over the years to  face you. I strive to be alive because I left without a word, and I wanted to stay alive to ask forgiveness for leaving you. But I don't dare to do so because I don't know where to start, and I don't want my reason to sound like an excuse for you to forgive me.

Is it too late for everything? Is there no hope? I want you to be mine again, but I can't force myself to you. I love you so much, hon. Even if it hurts, I will try to accept it. I want to try to forget what I feel for you, but I don't know how.

Archen's POV

I opened my eyes as soon as I felt no one was beside me in bed. I looked around the room, but I couldn't see Dunk, I guess it's okay since I don't know how will I face him because of what happened last night.

Yes, I remember what happened since I was not drunk, only tipsy. I touched my swollen lips and let my tongue feel it.

Geez. It made me smile as I remember what happened.

I sigh. But there is one thing I saw that can't get out of my mind. The long, vertical scar across the chest, which almost stretches down to the abdomen.

I immediately called Earth. "Hey, bud. Do you have any updates?"

"Hmm, give me 2 days more. I'll send it to you."

"Then, can you also find out why Dunk has this long scar on his chest?"

The person in the other line pauses. "I'll send you the information I have in 2 days. And buddy, when I get back, we need to talk ASAP personally. "he said.

That statement made my eyebrows furrow. Even though I was confused, I chose to agree. And Earth immediately said goodbye and ended the line.

I didn't inform Dunk when we were on the beach last night about Angelique. That's why we're here in the living room, staring at each other.

"Archen, who is he??" Angelique asks.

It made me think, "Does she not know Dunk ?? We attended the same university. I shake that thought.

——
"Angelique, this Dunk Natachai my --- friend. They're staying here for the meantime," he said.

"Dunk, this is Angelique she'll stay with us for the meantime."

Dunk extends his hand. " Hello, Angelique, nice to meet y---"

Angelique ignores Dunk and looks at me. "Archen, I'm a little tired, I'll rest for a while.'

I nodded at her, and she walked towards her designated room.
I look at Dunk and apologized. "I'm sorry about Angelique's attitude. She's a little bit tired and she is going through something."

Dunk smiled. "It's okay, I understand."

"And I'm sorry for not letting you know that Angelique's gonna stay here."

Dunk shakes his head. "It's okay. After all, this is your house, and you're letting us stay here too."

Dunk's POV

It pained me because aside from me, there is someone else calling Archen on his name, and I know how important she is in ARCHEN's life. It made me jealous that he vaguely introduced Angelique while I was his friend.

I'm jealous as I felt he just let her act rude to me even though I said it was okay. I think it's time to look for a new place. I have a bad feeling about this, and my instinct has never gone wrong ever since.

I tried my best to hide my jealousy as the days passed by, and I always saw Archen treating Angelique like a princess, and he was so gentle at her. At first, I thought it was a blessing that I was transferred to ARCHEN's flight, but now, I think it is a curse. Curse to watch them every day.

And it's 4 days since Angelique came here we haven't talked to each other, but when Archen is around, she's smiling like a cute princess, but when Archen is not looking, she's glaring at me.

She's hostile to me that it made me think, why? What's the reason? I don't think I'm rude or act negatively to her.

Author's POV

Nathan can see how the girl acts with his papa, so he asks and calls his uncle Phuwin.

"Uncle, what will I do?? The girl is not nice to Papa?"

"Never mind that girl as long as she's not hurting your Papa," Phuwin on the other side said.

"Then what will I do?"

"Hmmm, make your Daddy jealous."

"Okay, but how Uncle?" Nathan asked seriously, and it made Phuwin smile.

"Tell or ask your Daddy who's Ohm Pawat."

"Who's he?"

"Someone can make your Daddy jealous."

"Thanks, Uncle, I'll give you an update later. Please call Papa now Uncle."

"Huh, why?"

"Just call Papa Uncle Phuwin, ask him anything, or tell him a story that can make him laugh."

"Okay." Phuwin agreed, but he was confused.

Part 68

Nathan is a clever kid. He understands what he needs to do. He finds his daddy around the house, and Phuwin does what the kid asks. There's no need to ask. He just trusts Nathan.

'Lucky! Daddy's alone!" Nathan thought.

"Daddy!!" he ran towards Archen.

"Careful! I told you no running, you might get hurt." Archen carried Nathan immediately.

"I have a question, Daddy."

"Hmm, what is it?"

"Do you know someone named Ohm Pawat?"

Archen's expression suddenly changes. "Who?"

"Ohm Pawat Daddy, do you know him?"

"Why did you ask?" Archen furrowed his eyebrows Nathan shrugs his shoulder casually.

"I just heard Papa talking on the phone with someone named Ohm, I got curious since I don't know or heard his name before.

Ohh, he's no one. "he answered sourly.

Nathan looks at him. "What?"

"Nothing. He is your Papa's friend. Do you want a snack?"

Nathan immediately agreed when he heard the word snack.

But deep inside, Archen's heart slowly felt something he shouldn't have, and that's jealousy. He can see from the window that Dunk is happy talking to someone over the phone.

Dunk's POV

After talking with Phuwin, he went inside the house to prepare a snack for Nathan. But he saw Angelique enter Nathan's room.

'Why did she go in Nathan's room?' He thought, confused. 'I have a bad feeling about it.'

But the moment I reached the door, I heard her say something to Nathan that made my blood boil.

"Why did you rip it?"I heard Nathan ask in a shaky voice.

'Ripped what?'

"Huh! For a bastard like you, keeping this trash deserves it."

'B-bastard...'

"Basta--"