Chapter 20

Part 45

Author's POV

Meanwhile...

Pond fetched Phuwin at the airline since he had free time. Phuwin smiled brightly when he saw his boyfriend.

"Hey babe. You don't have a patient?"He asked when he entered the car.

"Yes, I'm done already. So how's the flight, babe? Did you have fun, my cool pilot?"Pond, asks his boyfriend, then step on the gas.

Phuwin is willing to tell him all the things he did in one week. Pond attentively listens to Phuwin's story and concentrates on driving. After all, he doesn't want to endanger his beloved.

"So how's Joong? How will your plan succeed if their schedule is opposite to each other?"Pond asked curiously.

"Well, we're gonna wait until we've given an opportunity."

"But Dunk might have found a new house and moved already."

"Trust me, babe. He won't find a house even just one because my sources are diligently blocking him." he wink at Pond.

"Sometimes I wonder who your sources are."Pond smiles at his Phuwin cuteness. "I'm hoping that Joong and Dunk will be okay again. I pity Joong, I wonder if they are still gonna fix what Dunk left."

"They'll fix it."

"I'm thinking, babe, why not we just let Joong know about why Dunk left him?”

Phuwin immediately opposes this. "NO. Let them fix what they had to fix, and we promised your best friend that we're not gonna tell a word to Joong."

"Yes, he's my best friend, but I felt like he was not like before. And I don't know about his life anymore since he's not telling me. He's changed, and after 5 years, I felt like he's not my best friend. I used to know."

Phuwin's brows furrowed when he heard what Pond said.

"You know his reasons, and what do you mean by that? How could you say that when you know his reason and the fact he is your best friend?"

"Joong is your friend too. Don't you pity him? And what's the use of being their bridge when we can not say the reason why they'd broke up?"

Phuwin's last throw of patience snap. He knows Pond pity Joong, and so does he. But now he knows what happened to Dunk, Of course, he pities Dunk more. He's not saying he doesn't care what happened to Joong when Dunk left him, but Dunk's situation is heavier than Joong's situation.

"It's their right to talk about it. It's Dunk's right to tell Joong the reasons!"

He can't blame Pond since he doesn't know about it, but that just snaps the patience he had.

"Stop the car."Phuwin calmly said. "Stop the car."

"Why?"Pond asks in confusion. "What happened?"

"When I said stop the car, STOP THE CAR! I'm getting out of here!"

"What happened to you, babe? Are you having a foul mood?"

"Don't call me, babe. Don't talk to me. STOP THE CAR. Do what I want, or else I'll break up with you. "Phuwin seriously said.

Pond had no choice but to stop the car at the side of the road. He can see that Phuwin is dead serious.

Before Phuwin can go out Pond, ask him worriedly. "How will you go home?"

But Phuwin just gave him a cold glare.

Pond can't help himself to curse and slap the car steering wheel. "Shit!" He does not know where he did the wrong thing.

 "Shit!" He does not know where he did the wrong thing