Chapter 31

Ye Zheng stood on the beach, her palms circled into a small trumpet shape around her mouth, Ye Zheng shouted loudly towards the sparkling sea illuminated by the sun: "Andrew - Andrew - —Andrew—"

After shouting a few times, she sat patiently under the shade of a tree near the sea. She was holding a medium-sized straw basket in her hand, which was filled with bunches of crystal clear fruits, plump and juicy.

Ye Zheng was sitting on a big rock under the tree, her feet dangling in the air, and she was slowly eating the fruit in a funnel-shaped container folded out of a leaf. She was not in a hurry, enjoying the gentle sea breeze and waiting for Andrew's arrival.

Ye Zheng also found it strange. Logically, Andrew should be in the sea, but every time Ye Zheng greeted him, he always appeared in front of Ye Zheng within about an hour. Although the sea breeze will blow her voice away, the sea breeze will also scatter her voice. Ye Zheng was puzzled: Could it be that the ears of mermaids are so powerful?

But it's still hard to understand, as long as it can hear its own call.

Sure enough, even Ye Zheng was full from eating fruit. When she was lazily leaning against the tree trunk, she heard the sound of Andrew's water breaking. Andrew's head came out of the water and he was tilting his head straight. Looking at her, she seemed confused as to why she was calling it at this time.

Ye Zheng walked over briskly carrying the woven straw basket and stood in front of the mermaid: "Hey, you came very quickly this time." The mermaid looked

at Ye Zheng with wet eyes without blinking, knowing that Ye Zheng is super talkative. Before he fully understood what Ye Zheng meant, Andrew showed a patient attitude of listening. He was simply too calm.

Ye Zheng lifted up the leaves on the woven straw basket, revealing the plump and juicy red fruits inside, and approached Andrew with a smile: "Look, I picked this today!"

The island where the two of them are now is not the island where Ye Zheng usually lives. This island is very far away from the island where she lives. Considering Ye Zheng's poor swimming speed, it is impossible for her to swim in one day. Swim up and down. And Ye Zheng came today just to pick this kind of fruit. To make it easier for Ye Zheng to remember, she called the fruit grapes, even though "grapes" didn't taste like grapes at all.

This is one of the few fruits that mermaids like. Ye Zheng guessed it might be because this fruit is rich in water. In the past, Andrew had the experience of letting Ye Zheng ride him to pick fruits, but that was a waste of time after all. This island is not as flat as the island where Ye Zheng lives. Even the beach only has a small area where the mermaid can stay. The mermaid couldn't follow him ashore. At that time, Ye Zheng didn't know its name and couldn't call it, so in the end Ye Zheng had no choice but to pick and eat the fruits by himself while the mermaid waited outside.

The mermaid can use the fish from the shore to make a tooth sacrifice, but it is too little and cannot fill the belly of the rapidly growing mermaid. So after visiting two or three times, Ye Zheng had to regretfully give up on the fruits on this island.

But now, after Ye Zheng tried calling Andrew's name, Ye Zheng was interested in coming to this island again. She originally thought that after so many days, she couldn't find much fruit. Unexpectedly, although many fruits fell from the branches and many were eaten by birds, the remaining ones had grown from pink to deep red, and the juice became sweeter. Ye Zheng pulled for a long time, picking and eating, and still filled the entire basket.

The quantity of fruit was already small. Since Ye Zheng had to fill the basket, she would have less to eat.

She held the basket in her hands, letting the crimson fruits dangle in front of Andrew.

"I picked these...do you want them?"

"Yes!"

Andrew's eyes lit up when he saw the fruits, and he looked longingly at the basket in Ye Zheng's hand. Ye Zheng didn't give it to it, and it didn't reach out to grab it, but the voice came from the mouth that had just learned a few words.

"Yes, yes, yes!"

It answered Ye Zheng's question resoundingly.

Ye Zheng picked up a piece of fruit and pressed it to its mouth. Andrew swallowed it quickly and stared at the remaining fruit. Ye Zheng patted it and said, "Go back first."

She put her simple bow and arrow on her back, checked that the shark gauze was still wrapped around her neck, and straddled Andrew's back.

Andrew has grown up a lot, and his back has become wider. In addition, Ye Zheng has become accustomed to sitting on Andrew's back, and she is very familiar with riding fish.

But soon, Ye Zheng felt that the mermaid was not swimming so fast today. Maybe it was because she was still carrying a small basket of fruit? The mermaid swims leisurely and leisurely, no different from a small boat drifting with the current.

Ye Zheng twisted another fruit, put his hand under the water, stroked the mermaid's face with his other hand, and then put the fruit into Andrew's mouth while stroking it. She could feel herself touching Andrew's mouth, and Andrew's teeth lightly touched the pads of her fingers.

Ye Zheng withdrew his hand as if he was electrocuted, and kept rubbing the fruit with his fingers, trying to erase the feeling. Ye Zheng has fed the mermaid so many times that she can't even count it. But the mermaid has claws after all. Most of the time, it will take the food with its claws and send it to its mouth like a human. Sometimes, Ye Zheng can also be accurate. The ground was thrown into Andrew's mouth, which was open and close at hand.

Like this time, because she couldn't see underwater, it was rare to get close to the mermaid's mouth by touch. Ye Zheng was a little embarrassed, but Andrew was so good-tempered that he let her touch its face randomly.

But Ye Zheng didn't expect that the good-tempered Andrew suddenly sank into the sea with force. Ye Zheng, who was sitting on its back, screamed and fell into the water.

As soon as she fell into the water, Ye Zheng, who had his eyes closed tightly, found that he was immediately lifted up by the mermaid and sat on its back again.

"What are you doing!" Ye Zheng yelled angrily, still closing his eyes tightly, waiting for the seawater around his eyes to dry up.

"Zheng Zheng."

The mermaid called her softly in a high-pitched voice. Ye Zheng tentatively opened one of his eyes a little. After finding that nothing was wrong, he quickly opened his eyes and said angrily: "Explain! ... .."

Ye Zheng was speechless, what is his posture now? No wonder the mermaid wanted to do something like that just now, the co-author wanted her to sit like this!

Yes, Ye Zheng is indeed still riding a fish, but she is no longer on Andrew's back, she is now sitting on Andrew's abdomen!

Andrew's paws were fixed on Ye Zheng, and Ye Zheng could feel his abdominal muscles swaying from side to side - Andrew was wagging his big tail and leading Ye Zheng backstroke.

It raised its other paw in front of Ye Zheng, and just when Ye Zheng fell into the water, it picked up the straw basket containing the fruit in time.

Ye Zheng mechanically took the basket and heard the mermaid shout happily again: "Yes!"

Andrew was asking Ye Zheng to continue feeding him fruits.

Ye Zheng picked up a few fruits. This time Andrew's face was facing up, and she was able to accurately place the fruit into the merman's mouth.

Andrew was obviously very satisfied with his wit. He probably thought that this solved the two tasks of taking Zheng Yezheng back to the island and eating fruits on the way. Even across the sea water, Ye Zheng could feel the joy of the mermaid.

It couldn't wait to open its mouth again and again, waiting for Ye Zheng to feed it.

Ye Zheng...Ye Zheng blankly emptied his mind and mechanically fed the complacent Andrew. Even though Andrew's goal was very simple, Ye Zheng just felt that this gesture was really terrible!

She was still calm and composed when riding on Andrew's back. After all, Andrew had fins on his back, so Ye Zheng could just pretend that he was just riding a larger dolphin. But the current position of sitting on its belly... made Ye Zheng feel like he was sitting on a man's belly. The upper half of its body looked so human!

Ye Zheng felt that her face was burning again and again, and the gentle sea breeze could not cool her down at all.

While feeding, Ye Zheng couldn't help but reach out and cover his face.

Soon, the mermaid's claws pushed her hand away, and Andrew put his cold claws on Ye Zheng's cheek. He stared at Ye Zheng unblinkingly, as if he didn't understand why Ye Zheng's cheeks were hot again. Andrew's body temperature is always cooler, and Ye Zheng's body temperature often changes faster than Ye Zheng can notice.

Ye Zheng brushed his hand away helplessly: "It's too hot, go back quickly."

There was only a little bit of fruit left in the straw basket, and Ye Zheng simply poured it into Andrew's mouth in one breath.

Andrew could understand the word "hurry up". Ye Zheng thought it was time for him to sit back on his back again, right? Ye Zheng was ready to close his eyes.

However, the mermaid could always scare her even more. Andrew maintained this position and swung his tail faster. Under the sudden acceleration, Ye Zheng leaned back suddenly, and then was quickly pulled back to the front by the mermaid holding her waist.

Ye Zheng could only crawl on the mermaid's body. One of her hands was on the mermaid's shoulder, and the other hand was holding the straw basket and wrapping it around the mermaid's neck. Ye Zheng stared at Andrew's big eyes under the water, his body stiffened, and the merman didn't realize there was anything wrong with this posture at all.

After a while, Ye Zheng let out a long sigh and thought with some resignation: Forget it.