Chapter 24

Ye Zheng held the mermaid's claw in time.

Fortunately, she had already discovered the pattern of the mermaid's movements. When it was unsure about something, it would move relatively slowly.

Ye Zheng clasped the five fingers of the mermaid, and the sticky palm of his hand touched the clump of seaweed chewed by the mermaid. The seaweed mud stayed in her palms for a short while, then fell down along the gap between their palms and dripped on the grass stalks in the stone nest.

The mermaid was afraid of hurting Ye Zheng again, so when Ye Zheng clasped its finger, it just shook its paw slightly, and then stared at Ye Zheng, as if begging Ye Zheng to let him apply the seaweed on it.

Ye Zheng shook his head firmly, "No, it really can't."

Ye Zheng just didn't let go of the mermaid's claws. She couldn't explain so much to it. She could only hope that the mermaid could know through observation...she Will bleed regularly. Although this is a very negative way to deal with it, Ye Zheng has no other better way.

As time gradually passed, the seaweed almost fell out of the palms of their hands, and Ye Zheng took the initiative to let go of the mermaid's claws. The mermaid retracted its claws and stared blankly at Ye Zheng. After a while, it made a silent sigh in a decent manner, seeming helpless to Ye Zheng.

Ye Zheng picked up the conch filled with water next to it, and couldn't help but admire his reputation as a foresight: Fortunately, she had filled it with more water. It would be difficult for her to go to the lake with her current mobility difficulties.

Ye Zheng rinsed the palm of his hand with the fresh water from the conch. The seaweed was not dirty and was washed away quickly. Ye Zheng washed his hands clean, grabbed the mermaid's claws and rushed aside. Water was poured on the sand and it soon became wet.

The mermaid's claws were washed clean by Ye Zheng, and it knew Ye Zheng's habit of being clean. The mermaid used the empty conch to scoop up the seaweed-stained, water-wet sand and threw it far away. In the past, when Ye Zheng was cleaning up the dirty sand, he had to go out for a while before spilling it. With a strong mermaid, it can be solved without leaving the nest.

Ye Zheng had put a wide leaf under his body before, but now the leaf was also a mess. Ye Zheng carefully propped himself up with one arm, trying to pull the leaves out. This movement was still a bit difficult for Ye Zheng. Her right foot could not bear any force. Ye Zheng could only rely on her left foot and left hand for support, and raised her hips tremblingly.

But she didn't expect the mermaid to do the work for her. It held Ye Zheng's waist with one hand and took out the leaves for Ye Zheng with the other hand.

Ye Zheng froze.

This leaf has many inconveniences, but to put it bluntly, this is an inconvenient and crude sanitary pad. At this moment, the mermaid held it in his hand, and then carefully put it aside, but there was still a little blood stain on the mermaid's claws. The mermaid lowered his head and smelled it, and then licked it off.

...The painting style was so beautiful that Ye Zheng didn't even dare to look at it.

The mermaid was calm and composed. She placed another clean leaf on Ye Zheng and then put down her paws around her waist, and the whole fish crawled out again.

In the small stone nest where most of the starlight was blocked, Ye Zheng groaned and covered his face, only to feel the amazing heat there.

She covered her face and let out a long sigh, what is this?

Ye Zheng felt that it was a good thing that the mermaid had run away again. At least she no longer had to face it awkwardly. But Ye Zheng, who had been tortured a lot, couldn't sleep at this moment. She thought about what happened today in annoyance and complained about why she didn't consider this difficult problem earlier.

Alone in a small stone nest, Ye Zheng, who was still sleepy, simply took a potato slice and started chewing it.

Ye Zheng was lying in the stone nest thinking wildly, and then he heard a rustling sound coming from outside. It didn't sound like her mermaid, but more like... some other big guy.

Ye Zheng uneasily stiffened his right foot to sit up again, and then uneasily opened the door curtain.

Then Ye Zheng opened her eyes wide, and she saw that it was indeed her mermaid. But the difference is that it is dragging other big guys in its claws.

The big guy looked like an adult mermaid. It was dragged by its own big fish and crawled over unhappily, swinging its tail.

After spending so much time with mermaids, Ye Zheng had almost forgotten about it, but she remembered it again: Normal mermaids don't like to crawl on the shore. That position is awkward and uncomfortable for them. If it weren't for Ye Zheng's company, the mermaid would hardly have come ashore.

But even though the larger adult fish was unhappy and very reluctant to crawl, it was still dragged over by Ye Zheng's mermaid.

When the two fish were close, Ye Zheng realized that this adult mermaid was a little different from the ones she had seen. This adult fish does have sharp teeth and claws. The moment it saw Ye Zheng, it instinctively raised its dorsal fin, but Ye Zheng always felt that its size was a little smaller than the adult fish she had usually seen. The tulle on the tail is not that big or that long.

Could this be a female fish? Ye Zheng thought and moved back uneasily. Although she knew the attack power of the mermaid, she also knew that it was useless.

Fortunately, after Ye Zheng's fish shouted silently at it, the adult fish put away its claws and fins. But then, the adult fish refused to come near Ye Zheng anymore. It lay down heavily, still scanning Ye Zheng with its erect eyes. No matter how hard Ye Zheng's fish pulled it, it refused to move anymore.

The little mermaid was finally discouraged. She put down her paw that was holding the big mermaid, and tried her best to rub in the direction of Ye Zheng. After patting Ye Zheng comfortingly, she crawled back to the big mermaid's house with the blood-stained leaf. around.

"Hey..." Ye Zheng couldn't help shouting and wanted to stop it, but the big mermaid seemed to be disturbed by Ye Zheng's voice. It suddenly raised its upper body and stared at it fiercely. Holding her. The little mermaid paused and changed her direction, blocking the big mermaid's view. After all, they were on a slope, and the little mermaid used the height to block the big mermaid's unkind eyes.

Ye Zheng swallowed her voice. At this time, she felt that it was better to be aware of current affairs.

She suddenly thanked her luck that she had met an underage fish. Underage animals are generally more curious and kind. If the fish that picked her up had been an adult fish... no, if she had encountered an adult fish when she fell into the water, she would have probably turned into pieces of meat scattered in the sea.

The little mermaid moved to the big mermaid's side and handed the leaf that was still covered with Ye Zheng's menstrual blood to the big mermaid. The bigger fish also took it, stared at the leaf carefully, and even lowered its head to smell it. Ye Zhengting had no way of knowing what they were communicating.

...It's really terrible. The way the two fish studied her menstrual blood seriously made Ye Zheng wish that it was just her imagination.

After a while, the big mermaid threw away the leaf. It made a shriller sound to the little mermaid than Ye Zheng had ever heard. The pitch of the sound almost pierced Ye Zheng's eardrums.

Then under Ye Zheng's gaze, the big mermaid suddenly flicked the little mermaid's tail hard. Ye Zheng's fish was photographed lying on the ground. The big mermaid climbed down the not-so-steep slope and disappeared immediately after entering the water.

The little mermaid got up from the sand and moved to Ye Zheng's side. It flicked its tail at Ye Zheng. It didn't look like it was angry at all, and its big wet eyes were bright. Look at Ye Zheng.

"...Do you know what that is? You know I'm fine, right?" Ye Zheng asked uncertainly. She probably knows that most mammals have menstruation. During menstruation, the broken uterine wall and unfertilized eggs will fall off, and the smell will be different from ordinary blood.

But Ye Zheng still remembered that the mermaid once curiously observed her chest. Mermaids have no breasts, so they are not mammals, right? Maybe the mermaid discovered it through some smell on the blood? Or are there other creatures in the sea that have this kind of situation, which have been discovered by more experienced mermaids?

The mermaid couldn't answer Ye Zheng, but it thoughtfully pushed Ye Zheng down and closed the door curtain for Ye Zheng, who was in a state of confusion. It looked like it wanted Ye Zheng to have a good rest.

Ye Zheng, who struggled to fall asleep with doubts, woke up early the next morning. When she opened the seaweed curtain, she was startled again.

A transparent stone leaned against the door. It was wide and heavy, like a big board. But under the refraction of the sun, it shone with colorful light, which made Ye Zheng almost unable to open his eyes. Ye Zheng has never seen such a big and beautiful hard stone.

That is a complete piece of crystal, which is worth thousands of dollars in modern society. But now, it was brought to her by the mermaid.

Ye Zheng's meager biological knowledge began to spin crazily in her head, and she tried to use a rational mind to understand the meaning of the mermaid's behavior. Thinking of the big mermaid who solved the mermaid's doubts last night, a rather similar speculation came to Ye Zheng's mind: Could it have thought that she was in heat?