episode 9: Taehyung's feelings

Disclaimer

This is completely a work of fiction. Any resemblance to true events are a pure coincidence. Also I am not a professional in writing these, i am just writing whatever info I have got from kdramas and other stuff. There might be some mistakes that i am not aware of that how a company actually runs because i have no real experience so please pardon me. Enjoy this fanfiction with a open mind and you are welcome for any criticism, just not hate.
Now let's enjoy episode 9!!
______________________________________

[Taehyung pov]

The plane was about to land and the flight attendants were instructing to buckle our seatbelts. I looked over at y/n to see if she's doing it right, but instead I saw that she was deep asleep and even drooling a little. I smiled at the sight

"How cute", i said in my head

I adjusted her seatbelt carefully so as to not wake her up. Then I proceeded to look at her calm sleeping face.

I didnt know what was happening with me, i had never felt like this for anyone, my heart always skipped a beat when I saw her, it's like she has something in her that attracts me towards her.

After thinking about it for a while I realised I might have developed feelings for her.

And how can I not? She is so cute and cheerful, its nice talking to her, she always has a sweet smile on her face.

I had never talked so much with anyone else except her and my best friend,bogum.

When I heard that I was going to a business trip I got an idea, i didn't want to be separated from her. I wanted her to be near me all the time, that's why I wanted her to be my secretary on the trip.

Yes there were many other employees who were much more qualified but I wanted only her as my secretary.

Sitting next to her for the past two hours has been the best time of my life.

My heart was beating so fast that i was afraid she might hear it

Oh what have you done to me y/n

I gently pushed her to wake her up but she was fast asleep i didn't wanna disturb her but we also needed to go.

I was about to call her name when she suddenly shifted, facing me.

Seeing her face suddenly so close to mine, i suddenly felt very hot, there were butterflies in my stomach.

But still I decided to wake her up, and finally after some time she woke up.

She looked so cute while stretching her arms and her half opened eyes.

The plane landed and we got out.

Someone was already there to get us. He took us to our hotel and we checked in.

I had a meeting with some clients. Today I had 2 meetings and both of them were very important. I thought of taking a shower first before going to the meeting.

I showered and came to my room. I just had a towel wrapped around my waist.

I was admiring my beautiful body in the mirror and thinking of what shall I do about my feelings for y/n.

I wanted to confess to her in this business trip only that's why I  booked some extra days after all the meetings.

I wanted to take her to some places and confess to her on the last day.

I was thinking about all these things when suddenly my room door burst open revealing a very franctic y/n coming into my room.

I was very shocked but her focus was totally on her tablet where she was blabbering about how some meetings had to be adjusted and I needed to get ready asap.

"Sir theres a problem, one of the clients said that they have some other meetings after yours so they told to hurry up as they did not want to waste time and-", she looked up and our gaze finally met.

I bet she was stunned to see me in that way.

My hair was wet and I was half naked. I don't know why I didn't lock the door, also couldn't she knock first before coming in. However i am kinda glad she came in.

But now we are stuck in this awkward situation

I saw her eyes go big and her mouth opening wide and her eyebrows raising, her cheeks got red and she quickly covered her face with the tablet.

"Oh my god sir i-i am s-so sorry I f-forgot to knock before c-omimg in I am really sorry please forgive me-" she kept on blabbering.

"It's okay y/n, you can go now and leave this tablet here I wanna see it." I said trying to stop her talking so much and getting her out of the room.

This was fucking embarrassing

After she went out, I put my hands on my chest and could feel my heartbeat increasing. I could feel myself warm up. I touched my cheeks and they were hot

What the hell happened just now? Did my so called crush just see me half naked???

I was embarrassed but also happy at the same time.

Y/n you seriously are an unique piece. I laughed and changed into my clothes.

I had to spend the whole day with her. Just thinking of that made me smile.

_______________________________________

Heya guys it's your lovely author here, hope you enjoyed this part. This is from taehyung's point of view. I wanted to write about both the characters point of views just so it will get easier to understand both their feelings. Hope you liked it. Thanks for reading

Byeee💜