episode 7: His secretary

Disclaimer

This is completely a work of fiction. Any resemblance to true events are a pure coincidence. Also I am not a professional in writing these, i am just writing whatever info I have got from kdramas and other stuff. There might be some mistakes that i am not aware of that how a company actually runs because i have no real experience so please pardon me. Enjoy this fanfiction with a open mind and you are welcome for any criticism, just not hate.
Now let's enjoy episode 7!!
______________________________________
[Y/n pov]

My days were going by pretty smoothly, i had to go to the company a little early as Mrs kang would teach me all the basic things to do as a secretary. She was once the secretary of taehyung's father, i didn't know that when I started working with her, she only told me. I thought " that's why she's such an expert in these" . Anyways she was a very sweet lady overall. She didn't scold me when I made stupid mistakes. In a few days I was almost an expert, managing taehyung's files (which were infinite in number), bringine him coffee everyday, taking phone calls and many more works that a secretary must do.

Taehyung seemed proud of me, which was making me work more hard.

"Sir?", I knocked on the door.

"Yes come in", he said not moving his gaze from the many papers that were in front of him.

"Sir I suggest you take a 30 min break you have been working non stop from yesterday you didn't even sleep at night, the business trip is in a few days but you shouldn't stress yourself so much" I said genuinely annoyed plus worried at him.

What the hell does he think? That he's the PM of the country or what, he has been working his ass off on some project and has not taken a rest and has not even got a blink of sleep.

Why does he make me worry about him so much?

"Yeah I guess you're right, the work is almost done anyways so I will take a break for a few minutes" he said and it made me relieved, I gave him a smile.

"And", he said, i raised my eyebrows.

"Thanks for worrying about me", he said with a smile on his face

I don't know why but seeing his smile made me smile too

I didn't realise I was staring at him until he snapped his fingers making me get back into my senses

He smiled, "how is your training going? Is mrs Kang being good to you? I have seen alot of progress i hope you will be ready within the next week" he said.

"Yes sir my training is going good, mrs kang is a really nice lady she is very sweet and doesn't scold me that much, i must say she has a lot of patience to teach me, and yes I am pretty sure I will be ready in the next week so don't worry", i shot him a quick fighting sign, and he laughed,

Oh God why does he have to be so cute when he laughs.

"Okay then you may leave now as I will be working a little more after the break", he said leaning back on his chair.

"Yes sir", I said and left.

I was now used to the cold atmosphere in the floor on which he worked on, i also realised how much he loves his alone time, he hates crowds and chattering people, he just loves spending time with his work.

Also within these few weeks I have got a lot close with him, sometimes while working he asks me about my family and other things. It's nice to see this side of him.

Anyways I will get back with my work as I have a heck lot of files to manage also i need to make tommorow's schedule for him. So byee

_________________________________________

Hey guyssss, its your lovely author here, I know it's been a long time since I posted, i went on a long hietus, but it was because of my exams, so I hope you will understand:)
Also I know this is a very short episode I wrote this in a haste, the next episodes are going to long and worthy so stay tuned

Hope you enjoyed this episode I will see you in the next one byeee💜💜