episode 6: A request

Disclaimer

This is completely a work of fiction. Any resemblance to true events are a pure coincidence. Also I am not a professional in writing these, i am just writing whatever info I have got from kdramas and other stuff. There might be some mistakes that i am not aware of that how a company actually runs because i have no real experience so please pardon me. Enjoy this fanfiction with a open mind and you are welcome for any criticism, just not hate.
Now let's enjoy episode 6!!
______________________________________

[Y/N POV]

It has been a week since I am working inside taehyung's office in front of him. I was getting ready for work as usual, thinking about some things i had to do today. It was giving me kind of anxiety to think about being in the same room as taehyung, i don't know why. Although it has a been a week.

He actually seemed like a nice person, and occasionally he would even chat with me a little, asking about my whereabouts etc.

He was a perfectionist. Even if there was a slight mistake in anything he would tell to redo it all over again. But he never behaved rudely with anyone. He just couldn't show much affection. I was starting to have alot of respect for him.

But there was this small feeling formimg in my heart which i couldn't stop

He looked extremely intimating sometimes and i just couldn't eraze from my mind, the face he makes when he is totally concentrated in his work, especially when he has glasses on.

Hot, i thought to myself, and immediately shooing that thought away.

After finishing my outfit i looked at myself in the mirror and was satisfied with my reflection. I was wearing a black top with blue straight jeans.

The company didn't have a dress code which gave every employee full freedom of their clothing.

After finishing off my outfit, i put on minimal makeup, which consisted of just a little blush, mascara, eyeliner and lipstick and minimal jewellery. After that i put on my favourite perfume. It had a really sweet smell. I did not like strong perfumes as their smell made me dizzy.

I let my hair open today although I did take an extra rubber band incase it gets hot.

I then had my breakfast, hugged auntie, said bye to jimin and went off with Jin.

I had told Jin about everything that had happened. He kinda panicked at first but later he just accepted it as he knew how much of a clumsy girl i was.

Upon entering the company I was greeted by a smiling lisa. She looked first at me and then at jin and then froze. Her eyes did not move at all as if she hadn't seen anything like this before.

Jin also looked at her and kinda blushed upon seeing her staring at him.

I couldn't control my laugh any longer. I reached to lisa, she was still lost in her own world, her gaze following Jin as he went up the elevator.

"Uh huh" i released a fake cough which startled lisa. She looked embarrassed as he put her head down.

"Looks like someone got lost in someone's eye huh?" I asked teasingly nudging Lisa's shoulders.

"Shut up" she said shyly smiling and lightly hit me.

"Can't you set me up with your brother hmm?" She asked with her puppy eyes as we went to grab coffee.

I laughed. She was too cute and i also thought they would be a good match.

"Please bestie" she put her chin cutely on my shoulders and asked in a baby tone.