episode 4 part 2: how much can it go wrong

Disclaimer

This is completely a work of fiction. Any resemblance to true events are a pure coincidence. Also I am not a professional in writing these, i am just writing whatever info I have got from kdramas and other stuff. There might be some mistakes that i am not aware of that how a company actually runs because i have no real experience so please pardon me. Enjoy this fanfiction with a open mind and you are welcome for any criticism, just not hate.
Now let's enjoy part 2 of episode 4!!
_______________________________________

[Y/N POV]

I got up to go but accidentally our heads pushed against eachother as his face was so close to mine.

It was so hard that my head almost spinned and i sat back on my chair.

"Shit!!" I said in my head.

Now what??? I literally banged on the CEO's head i am definitely getting fired now. He won't leave me after this. Aish what the hell was i thinking couldn't i be more careful?? Now what??

I looked at him slowly. He was rubbing his head while having a painful expression on his face.

"My god y/n what hell do you do to have such a hard forehead" he said while still rubbing his head.

"Iamsosorrysiriswearitwonthappenagainpleaseforgiveme", i blabbered out.

I again tried to bow to say sorry but taehyung stopped me

"It's ok it's ok you don't have to bow again, i don't know which place you will hit again with your hard head, i don't want to die early,"

my whole face got red in embarassment and i quickly went out.

I came out of the cabin fully embarrassed while also very angry with him.

Who the heck does he think he is huh?? How can he make me do that?! I have to work without taking breaks?? Does he think I am some kind of robot or what?? I agree that I have done a mistake but this is too much.

He is seriously the rudest jerk ever!!! I thought about what i have to go through from now on and i just wanted to cry.

I came back to my desk, i had to start working in his office 'infront of his eyes' from today onwards, so I need to get all my stuff.

Seeing me arranging all the stuffs, lisa was confused and shocked and everyone else was too.

Lisa came to me with teary eyes and said, "y/n what the hell?? Don't tell you were fired" she said holding back her tears,

"no silly, the CEO asked me to work in his office right infront of his eyes from today", she was confused and everyone else in that floor was too, jhope came forward and said, "but he has never done this with anyone till now" he said confusingly, everyone agreed.

Jessie was confused too about the matter "this is very weird of him" she said while frowning. "The worst part is that i can't even take breaks i have to keep on working continuously!" i said pouting.

Lisa hugged me and said "oh girl come on, i know you can do it, no matter how rude and arrogant he is i know you will survive, but i will miss you so much" we hugged eachother and i got my things, i said bye to everyone and went on the elevator.

I was thinking alot of things so I didn't notice if anyone was there on the elevator or not.

I started talking to myself, "gosh just how much of a jerk he is, he has never done such a thing with anyone then why me??? Out of all people why me??, God i hate that guy so much such a piece of trash he is i just want to beat his trash like face".

I saw that the floor has come so I got off. Suddenly I heard behind me a voice.

"Come on y/n i am not that bad looking "

it sent shivers down my spine.

I slowly turned around and saw 'Kim taehyung' standing there smirking at me.

I almost fainted then and there but i got a hold of myself and without any further conversation i quickly went inside the cabin. I was embarrassed as hell how did i not notice him??