episode 3: accidental interaction with the 'devil'

Disclaimer

This is completely a work of fiction. Any resemblance to true events are a pure coincidence. Also I am not a professional in writing these, i am just writing whatever info I have got from kdramas and other stuff. There might be some mistakes that i am not aware of that how a company actually runs because i have no real experience so please pardon me. Enjoy this fanfiction with a open mind and you are welcome for any criticism, just not hate.
Now let's enjoy episode 3!!
______________________________________

[Y/N POV]

I went into Jessie's office room and informed her that I was hired. She congratulated me and I asked her what type of work would i do.

She assigned me to the marketing department. I was very excited.

She introduced me to the team leader. "This is Jung Hoseok, he's the team leader of the marketing department, you would be working under his orders, he's a very sweet guy so you would not have any problems", she said.

He was sweet indeed on top of that a very joyful person, he had a positive vibe around him which made me very comfortable with him.

"Hi! i am Hoseok people call me jhope as well, i would prefer if you call me that too, it would be amazing to work with you Ms y/n" he said with a bright smiling face and offered his hand for a handshake and i quickly shook it.

"I would love working with you too jhope!"

He told me everything about what I would be doing and it sounded pretty simple to me

I immediately went straight to working and jhope seemed really proud.

After 1hr my hands were hurting a lot so I thought of taking a break.

I made myself a cup of coffee and thought of calling Jin as I had not seen him since I got into the company. He picked up and said he was busy so he couldn't come.

I thought of roaming around the company for a bit because i had not seen such a gigantic company before.

I internally felt really proud of myself for working in such an prestigious company.

I got in the elevator and went to the top floor (just to explore the huge area).

I got off and started roaming around.

I was roaming and roaming when suddenly I realised that no one was there which was very odd as the other floors were filled with people and there were chatters all over but this floor was absolutely isolated from the others.

I kinda got chills all over my body as the floor was really cold, there were dim lights and i couldn't spot a single human being there.

I spotted a door at the end of the floor, although my heart was beating very fast i decided to investigate

I slowly approached the door and opened it as gently as I could.

I closed my eyes tightly waiting for a devil to show up but nothing happened.

I slowly opened my eyes and saw that it was an office room and on the chair the person who was sitting was, "KIM TAEHYUNG!!" I screamed inside my head.

Why was his office in such a creepy place like this?

He looked at me confusingly and asked in his deep and hoarse voice, "How and why did you come here?"

His voice sent chills down my spine and i couldn't move.

I stayed silent when he suddenly got up from his chair and started walking towards me.

For some reason I was absolutely paralysed at that spot.

He approached me and asked again, "why did you come here?"

I was scared to death and wanted to run away.

He slowly moved closer to me until our faces were inches apart. He was looking directly into my eyes.

Oh God his eyes were so pretty! But it was not the time to simp over his eyes.

I finally gained my strength and turned around to run when suddenly he grabbed my hand and swiftly made me face him.

I bumped onto his chest. I did not dare look up. "Move your face Miss my shirt will get dirty", i heard the same cold voice. I quickly removed my face and he let me go.

"I-i am so sorry sir I was just exploring the company building and happened to come to this floor, i-i didn't know you would be here" i said being very scared that he might fire me.

"You shouldn't be exploring the building during work hours and also did you not see the sign on the elevator's buttons that said 'don't go on the top floor' huh?" Now that he said this i realised that I had seen the sign but I didn't care much about it.

"I am so sorry sir I would be more careful from next time please forgive me" i said praying to God that he won't fire me.

"It's ok I'll leave you because it's your first day today, just be more careful from next time and don't come here as my office is here. I like working in a quiet environment and i don't like people constantly chattering, it ruins my focus" he said with such a strict and cold voice that my knees almost got weak.

"Yes sir I will keep that in mind, it wont happen ever again", "ok you can go and focus on your work rather than stupidly roaming around the building", he said in an ordering tone.

I quickly bowed at him at 90°, and went back to the elevator and returned to my work.

______________________________________

Come one y/n! your knees got weak just by his voice?? 🤣🤣

What will you do later on in the ff huh? You might faint gurl😏

Y/n: please author go slow on me i can't so much of this handsome man😭

Taehyung: it's not my fault that i am so handsome huh. *Savage hair flip*

Haha hope you enjoyed this episode.
Bye!