episode 4 pt 1 : punishment

Disclaimer

This is completely a work of fiction. Any resemblance to true events are a pure coincidence. Also I am not a professional in writing these, i am just writing whatever info I have got from kdramas and other stuff. There might be some mistakes that i am not aware of that how a company actually runs because i have no real experience so please pardon me. Enjoy this fanfiction with a open mind and you are welcome for any criticism, just not hate.
Now let's enjoy episode 4!!

This is a pretty long episode so I divided it into two parts so it wouldn't become boring
______________________________________

[Y/N POV]

It's been a week since I have been working in the company and i just love it here.

Jin had said the truth, the people are really friendly and it almost feels like home.

The CEO is very cold and strict as always but it doesn't matter that much.

I have become friends with everyone. Lisa also works in the same department and  has become my soulmate/bestie.

We share many common things, she understands me alot and i do the same with her. We both bitch together all the time. She is the master of collecting all types of gossips from everyone.

It feels absolutely great to work in a company like this.

One day I was doing my work casually and thinking about how we should celebrate auntie's birthday this year as it was coming soon when suddenly a worker came to me and informed that the CEO was calling me personally to his cabin

I was extremely suprised.

Why will he suddenly call me out of nowhere? Did i do something wrong? Is he going to fire me?

After the worker left, lisa came to me and said "y/niee what was that about?" I told her everything, she got surprised.

"But the CEO has never called anyone to his cabin personally" she said with a frowning face, "that's the thing" Jessie said, "i have been working here since taehyung's father was the CEO and in the last 2 years he has never called anyone personally not even me", "me too" jhope added, "i have been working here since taehyung became the CEO and this type of incident never happened". Everyone began to think.

I was getting more nervous and scared.

"Jhope why don't you ask taehyung you are his cousin right? So you will know him better" Jessie said.

" You are his cousin?" Me and Lisa both said together. He nodded his head and also said that they were pretty close.

"But i can't just ask him like that after all it's his personal matter", after that everyone left, lisa whispered to me,

"hey i think the CEO likes you maybe, that's why he wanna meet you personally in his cabin", she said while smirking and wiggling her eyebrows.

I slapped her lightly on her shoulders and told her to shut up.

That couldn't be true even in my wildest dreams.

She helped me calm down and i hesitantly went to the elevator.

When the top floor came i was hesitanting to go out but i did anyways.

I went in front of the cabin door and i could feel my heartbeat getting fast.

I opened the door and asked if I could come in. "Yes come in", his deep voice sent chills down my spine.

Oh God why did he have to have such a hot voice but a rude and cold attitude??

I went inside and saw that he was busy looking at some papers. He told me to take a sit. Seeing me hesitant, he said " it's ok I won't eat you up you can sit down", so I did. After some time of ruffling with the papers he looked at me, "so Ms Y/n", he said.

For some reason hearing my name in his deep voice gave me butterflies in my stomach

"Yes sir", i replied.

He got up from his chair and started walking towards me. He bent over and looked straight into my eyes.

I cannot explain how many butterflies i got in my stomach at that moment.

"I think you have forgotten about 'that incident' hmm?", he said.

I was confused. What incident was he talking about suddenly?

I tried to remember all the things I have done in this week, but i couldn't remember if I did anything to upset him.

I said, "which incident sir? I am sorry I can't remember".

"Oh so you don't remember calling me a rude bastard huh?", He said and all the memories started flooding in.

I got goosebumps literally.

I said in a scared tone, "y-yes sir n-now i-i remember".

"Good, because i don't forget things easily, and...." He said before coming more closer. Our faces were inches apart when he said, ".....I don't forgive easily either".

I gulped, thinking about all possible things that can happen to me. Will i get fired? Will he kill me? Will he give me loads of work so that I get depressed?. All these questions were running in my head.

I came back to my senses when he snapped his fingers infront of me. "Welcome to earth miss y/n".

"sir please don't fire me, i am really sorry for that day I didn't know you were the CEO of the company i was about to work at i am really sorry sir", i blabbered out.

"Oh come on why will i fire you i am not like that, instead.....", I anxiously waited for what he was about to say.

"Instead you have to do all your work RIGHT HERE infront of me AND you are NOT allowed to take any breaks"

WHAT??! what did he think of himself, how can he tell a human to just work continuously without taking any break??

"But sir that's..." I was about to protest, when he said, "Accept this miss y/n or you will have to face worst" he said while raising one of his eyebrows, i gulped, what could possibly be worse than this.

I did not want to think about it so I hesitantly agreed.