Free nodded in satisfaction at the answer: these two knew it was a subject not to be treated lightly, and he was happy to see that his "little brother" and his boyfriend had discussed it with each other and wanted to discuss it with trusted and more experienced people.

And on top of that, he understood perfectly why the other Blader preferred to go talk with Valt or Shu rather than discuss it all three: it would be a bit embarrassing to talk about your first time with your boyfriend's "big brother".

Imagine a discussion of this style with the terrifying and overprotective Lui Shirosagi...

No, it is better not.

" All right. So, what do you want to know?"

The blonde pricked his lips and looked around, seeming to consider on particular points and apprehensions he would have in thinking of that intimate and private moment he wanted to spend with Delta.

" How do we not feel pain?"

" Well ", began the oldest, " in order not to feel pain, we must be as relaxed as possible. It can be thanks to very relaxing background music, physical contacts like caresses or simply words spoken between you and Delta."

Dante nodded, then opened his mouth before closing it like a fish. Guessing he had a question in mind that he didn't dare ask, Free tried to encourage him.

" If you have a question, ask it. That's why you came to me."

The dragon tamer waited for a few seconds before launching and asking him,

" How was your first time?"

Free stared at him, caught off guard by the question he wasn't expecting! But at the same time, it was logical that his little brother, who has no experience and was soon going to live this moment by himself, wanted to have knowledge of someone's experience, and in this case his own.

" Before talking about it, you need to remember that every first time is personal and different for everyone. So even if some things had happened to me, they wouldn't necessarily happen to you. Got it?"

" Yes, I know, but it's still reassuring to hear a person's experience."

" Well..." the Lone Wolf immersed himself in his memory, searching for that moment so exceptional, so special and so unique that he had lived almost six years ago.

The room plunged into a soft darkness, just them two in the bed.

Flashes of blue hair came back to him, his hands slipping along his torso and ending on his hips, the words pronounced close to his ear, the heat of his own body adding to that of his companion...

Without realizing it, his lips stretched in a soft smile and an almost invisible redness settled on his dimples and the tips of his ears, all this not going unnoticed in the eyes of the younger, even more curious to know the experience of his brother.

He still had a little idea about the person with whom he had shared this moment ~

" Well ", replied Free, " we did a lot of caresses and with our current stamina and our mood, we did it many times. But I think you already know who I'm talking about."

" Yes yes, very well ~"

Dante got up and threw himself with a big smile on the lone wolf.

" Thank you very much Free! I'm going to see Delta now."

Free watched the younger run towards the path to BC Sol, and shouted at him before he could hear,

" Don't forget the protections! And close the door!"